Personalities In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Personalities | Personalities Sentence
- Indulge in no personalities here.
- There are elusive personalities that are in hiding.
- To me they have personalities as much as human beings.
- Different personalities actuate us at different times.
- However, to return from such personalities to facts.
- Maybe stranger personalities have been canonized before now.
- Neither men nor women spoke of the personalities of the discourse.
- Nor has the town many definite associations as far as personalities go.
- This is the life attitude towards personalities when we deal man to man.
- Benvenuto Cellini was one of the greatest art personalities of all time.
How To Use Personalities In A Sentence?
- It was plain that she respected their personalities and expected the same high courtesy from them.
- They invented characters whose personalities reflected the properties of these elements.
- Why should political work always rot down to personalities and personal appeals in this way?
- In that case the two alternating personalities would both be different from the original one.
- During the conflict party feeling ran high, and personalities were indulged in.
- Of this we are most aware in connection with those personalities which we regard as distinctly friendly or hostile to ourselves.
- Long ago he had realised that it was idle to deny the interference of supernatural personalities in human life.
- Shakespeare, who was the poet of these people, was ignored by them in favour of the personalities of the interpreters.
- As he stood above the roaring water he formulated a theory with regard to the relationship of the personalities he had just left behind him.
- An appetite for personalities developed, and these derogatory remarks ordinarily led to personal encounters.
- The scent of the women reached him; and with it the sound of their voices discussing personalities just left behind.
- The theatre did not stand where it had done in popular esteem, and its personalities had no longer the vivid authority they had once enjoyed.
- The two personalities may even alternate from day to day and the normal one may itself become pathologically altered.
- We forgot how he had made friends with the misfits whose square personalities were being drawn through the round hole of public-school life.
- Beyond one limited section of the mountain desert he was not as yet known, but he had one of those personalities which are called electric.
- If marriage have a proprietary character, neither the owner nor the owned is entirely fit to develop free personalities in his or her children.
- He was active in all local business, and had a singularly exact knowledge of all that concerned his constituents, their personalities and desires.
- The author of the other great Epics tell us little or nothing of their own personalities or of their sources of information.
- After such clump of personalities which, like so many monads, make up a body politic, mine is too puny to be taken out and looked at.
- And about the personalities of Lady Statham and her nephew they crowded like flies attracted by a dish of fruit.
- There are personalities who possess such a powerful individuality that by its very force they exert the most potent influence over the best representatives of their time.
- It is a true setting-forth of personalities and experiences, French and American, under the influence of war.
- But the McKim name has been carved deep in the annals of nations by sheer force of the personalities behind blades of naked steel.
- He read through the brief notices eagerly and wished English papers discussed personalities with the detail American periodicals employed.
- But in these days of individualism and radical liberalism, spooks as well as mortals are expanding their personalities and indulging in greater freedom.
- People often said it was a case of Greek meet Greek, and that two such insistent personalities were inevitably bound to clash.
- Then the organization of a new party to combat the previous inordinate display of personalities in politics created some hope that the republic would accomplish its own redemption.
- Unlimited admiration for genius and wonder that the personalities of antiquity should have survived with their great names in no way diminished, soon had two consequences.
- But the confusion which soon arose among divinities of identical or analogous nature opened the way for inserting all the neglected personalities in the framework already prepared for them.
- You would be astonished to hear the names of people, of real personalities in the world, who, not to mince matters, owed money to Allègre.
Definition of Personalities
plural of personality
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Personalities in a sentence
sentence with Personalities
Personalities used in a sentence
Personalities make sentence
make sentence with Personalities
make sentence of Personalities
Personalities sentence in english