Short & Simple Example Sentence For Perturb | Perturb Sentence
- What, then, are the things that oppress us and perturb us?
- On the other hand, as we have said, it did not greatly perturb him.
How To Use Perturb In A Sentence?
- This did not perturb him, for he supposed that the Lord Proprietor was potting at a stray rabbit.
- If he is passionless, it is not that he has no passions, but that they no longer perturb and mislead.
- His levity seemed to displease and perturb the woman; she turned from him with an impatient movement of her shoulders.
Definition of Perturb
To disturb; to bother or unsettle. | (physics) To slightly modify the motion of an object. | (astronomy) To modify the motion of a body by exerting a gravitational force.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Perturb in a sentence
sentence with Perturb
Perturb used in a sentence
Perturb make sentence
make sentence with Perturb
make sentence of Perturb
Perturb sentence in english