Phonographs In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Phonographs | Phonographs Sentence
How To Use Phonographs In A Sentence?
- Many bring phonographs and gramophones, which will give canned music at the call of the merest fraction of skill and effort.
- The phonographs got into operation, some well, some ill, some stammering, and received their grades.
- He looked in at a dozen restaurants, and twice as many soft-drink emporiums, where phonographs were worked until they were cracked and dizzy.
- Of the others, many who came to scoff remained to take raffle tickets; and one of the phonographs was finally disposed of in this way.
- It was late at night when we reached the place, but saloon and dance-hall were ablaze with light and loud with the raucity of phonographs and the stamping of feet.
- No person with weak auditory images should follow music as a profession or attempt to sell phonographs or musical instruments or become a telephone or telegraph operator or stenographer.
Definition of Phonographs
plural of phonograph
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Phonographs in a sentence
sentence with Phonographs
Phonographs used in a sentence
Phonographs make sentence
make sentence with Phonographs
make sentence of Phonographs
Phonographs sentence in english