Short & Simple Example Sentence For Physical | Physical Sentence
- All physical power is here out of the question.
- He himself counted this physical make-up as a disadvantage.
- It is a physical peculiarity, but an indefensible one.
- Fortunately, I was in splendid physical condition.
- Intermediate Text-Book of Physical Science.
- As types of physical humanity they could not be easily excelled.
- He was a splendid physical machine of brawn and sinew and nerve and muscle.
- The Divine Government, Physical and Moral, b. iii, ch.
- She was timid, on her physical side, but had an abundance of moral courage.
- It was a keen physical feeling, like nothing I had ever felt before.
- It was a physical impossibility for Effie May to select anything plain.
How To Use Physical In A Sentence?
- It was as though the physical act restored him to another realm, another mental world.
- Yet it was for the saving of the child that Wilson had labored until he was a physical wreck.
- These decisions did not prevent her from spending days and nights in an agony of mental and physical pain.
- Had it not been for his splendid physical condition, he would have utterly collapsed under the strain.
- Aside from his physical proportions, there was nothing about the man to set him apart from his fellows.
- At first there was not very much for him to do except to familiarize himself with the physical and economic conditions of the little duchy.
- She had no false support now from the drink, and so her physical state added to her utter depression.
- Such a soil is peculiarly favorable to the growth of the manly virtues where nature has assisted by her generous physical gifts.
- If you received the work on a physical medium, you must return the medium with your written explanation.
- In this art the elements of two general divisions of physical science are concerned, sound and electricity.
- For weeks she forgot in this way both mental and physical trouble, drowning her pain by day and sleeping heavily by night.
- It was for the most part a motley throng of blear-eyed men and women of all sorts, sizes and conditions of mental and physical deterioration.
- A strange history belongs to the physical conformation of volcanic shores, alternately raised and depressed by the agitation of earth and sea.
- The love and respect was given to her, through physical sex, by each monk, before she was taken to the tomb with the deceased brother.
- It must have been a physical prescience of mental excitement, for I had scarcely ever felt so much before.
- The fever had not increased, perhaps some childish disease was coming on, which would produce a favorable change in his whole physical condition.
- It was reserved for Newton to produce a revolution in the mode of treating this branch of knowledge, as well as that of physical astronomy.
- By physical power, in connexion with wisdom and goodness, a moral agent may be created, and endowed with the noblest attributes.
- But Joan realized that it was not entirely physical inhibitions which were retiring the Darcys from the social arena.
- The fire was sinking, and he built it up quietly, ashamed of this proof of his regard for physical comfort, and hoping it would pass unnoticed.
- If the world had been looking for a perfect physical specimen of man it would have found it in Big Tom.
- The thought of Isabel's darkly shining eyes seemed like a physical presence between us....
- As it stands, it is one of the most curious existing illustrations of the state of physical science in the Middle Ages.
- The values given in Table VIII have been chosen from the Smithsonian Physical Tables.
- And you are to come home on Sunday evenings," she said brightly, "and to be very particular about your diet and physical exercises.
- As for Archibald, he was a handsome vacancy, so to speak; a fine physical man wasted for lack of a spiritual man to carry him about and use him.
- And as I believe in various occult agencies and physical influences, I hold myself to have been actually drawn towards him.
- Commonly older and therefore of larger experience and superior intelligence, a good officer is as a father looking out for the physical welfare of his men as well as himself.
- The family was of Welsh extraction, but in Hubert none of the physical characteristics of the Celt appeared.
Definition of Physical
Having to do with the body. | Having to do with the material world. | Involving bodily force.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Physical in a sentence
sentence with Physical
Physical used in a sentence
Physical make sentence
make sentence with Physical
make sentence of Physical
Physical sentence in english