Physically And In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Physically And | Physically And Sentence
- Physically and mentally he had become hardened to blows.
- He was spent, physically and emotionally.
- Owner a bit restless, physically and mentally.
- He is a very strong man, physically and morally.
- He had always been a strong man, physically and morally.
- She was tired physically, and tired also of being angry.
- He ought to be fit physically and he isn't.
- He was so exhausted physically and mentally that the relaxation was complete.
- Although physically and mentally alive he is spiritually dead.
- Morally, physically and financially that was the recognised way of getting on.
- He sat long hours suffering acutely both physically and mentally.
- Such recreation is good for you physically, and great fun besides.
- We are akin to the lower animals morally, as well as physically and mentally.
- On the contrary, he made me a well woman, physically and mentally.
- They make of her, literally, whatever they wish, physically and intellectually.
- Swing, pulling on his pants, left the room, hopping physically and mentally.
- New York was fifty miles away, physically and morally at the antipodes.
- The excitement over, I was in a forlorn state, physically and mentally.
How To Use Physically And In A Sentence?
- There is physically and morally between a sound and the soul a marvellous relation.
- I relaxed mentally and physically and regressed back to the day of the accident.
- He was tired physically and felt himself mentally incompetent to play at repartee.
- I was broken for the time both physically and mentally by the force of my unpent emotion.
- The events of the past few days had worn her down, both physically and mentally.
- Holding him up physically and morally, these two, now all he had in life to care for.
- There is perhaps no limit to the human capacity for suffering, physically and mentally.
- The class to which he belongs is largely a segregated class, physically and socially.
- Physically and spiritually unable to keep still another second, she suddenly sat up.
- Though scarcely aware of it themselves, they were completely worn out, physically and mentally.
- He came to regard her as physically and mentally cold: she wished for the child that never came.
- Train your girls physically, and, up to the age of adolescence, as you train your boys.
- She, exhausted physically and morally by her conflict with him, hardly spoke on the way home.
- A weak mother often bears strong children, if the father is physically and sexually vigorous.
- Physically and spiritually, a coarsened man: in cunning and logic, a ruthlessly sharpened one.
- Perhaps no man ever worked so hard physically and mentally as Napoleon from 1796 to 1814.
- Try the globules on the touch-stone physically, and, so to speak, with the nitric acid chemically.
- From an American viewpoint the greatest of these, physically and financially, is corn.
- But the Duke managed to free himself physically, and so regained a little freedom of mind.
- Far superior to the men, both physically and intellectually, are the women of Lima.
- In fact, I am physically and mentally unfit to do anything of importance at present.
- And, in fact, Athenais was physically and intellectually endowed in a manner seldom equalled.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Physically And in a sentence
Physically And sentence
sentence with Physically And
Physically And used in a sentence
Physically And make sentence
make sentence with Physically And
make sentence of Physically And
Physically And sentence in english