Short & Simple Example Sentence For Picnics | Picnics Sentence
- They have more picnics and holidays.
- I am not a good hand at picnics and never was.
- He shone at picnics and water-parties.
- In the midst of parties and picnics balance day loomed up.
- It is a favourite place for picnics from Crianan.
- She arranged summer-evening picnics with the Sessionses.
- What good are picnics for Girl Scouts?
- She persuaded them to hold one of these picnics at the foot of the Palisades.
How To Use Picnics In A Sentence?
- Tennis and boating and picnics and horseback riding filled up the edges of the days.
- You see, picnics in the jungle are not quite the insipid things they are at home!
- All her hostesses had house parties, there were picnics by day and dancing or hay-rides at night.
- Together they went on picnics down into the deep valleys on the way to Sikkhim.
- He took everything very simply, and as if it were his due, and thoroughly enjoyed the river parties and picnics which were arranged in his honour.
- As the summer advanced picnics were to be inaugurated on Saturdays, and fun of some sort or another was to be the vogue.
- Naturally the Nursery is not exclusively devoted to economics and politics: picnics and dances also have their place.
- Or was it because Hattie had told her she must not play with them because they went to picnics on Sunday?
- No amount of Saturday picnics could do that, and it was obvious long ago that some other means, would have to be devised.
- Who knows but that it was at one of these notable picnics that Browning was inspired to write his wonderful little poem on the Campagna?
- There were picnics in summer, sleigh-drives in winter, dances, and what not; and Eelan was no recluse.
- They hardly ever went picnics or excursions; they only used to go for stupid walks along the roads, two and two, with a mistress at each end.
- As a rule, the club picnics were cooperative affairs; but to-day the members, by special request, arrived empty-handed.
- As Geoffrey Alison had hinted, picnics are more romantic than a dinner-party and this had bulked into almost an adventure.
- Hence the riding parties and picnics of a few years before had given way to aggressively formal balls and receptions; but one form of entertainment that was indigenous had survived.
- Walks and picnics are all very well as far as they go, but to get the full benefit of actual contact with Nature it is absolutely necessary to camp out.
- Fifteen years ago his handsome face charmed more than one fair lady in the old pre-political situation days, when there was plenty of time for picnics and love-making.
- When she was selling in the perfumes at five a week he used to take her to the picnics of the Social Dozen Pleasure Club.
Definition of Picnics
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of picnic | plural of picnic
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Picnics in a sentence
sentence with Picnics
Picnics used in a sentence
Picnics make sentence
make sentence with Picnics
make sentence of Picnics
Picnics sentence in english