Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pigment | Pigment Sentence
- The pigment used is charcoal.
- Note the conditions most favorable to pigment formation.
- It is valuable as a pigment in fine paints.
- The pigment or color comes from a wild berry.
- The dispersion of dark pigment on the flanks is variable.
- Quite small mineral pigment mortar of quartz rock.
- If the pigment collects in spots, it makes freckles.
- Paint mortar of quartzite; blue pigment grinder.
- C. Observe pigment formation.
- There was a splotch of blue pigment at the back of his neck.
- The painting is carried out only if native pigment is available.
- Used in pulverizing a reddish pigment for decorating pottery.
- This is effected by the black pigment that lines its inner surface.
- This pigment is used in painting and decorating wooden images and gods.
- In powdered form such glass is sometimes used as a pigment called smalt.
- The pigment is fused, no doubt; but is it united to the glass?
- And there were the splotches of pigment of which Calhoun had heard.
- Chlorophane: an oily, greenish yellow pigment found in insects.
How To Use Pigment In A Sentence?
- This is caused by seeing the black pigment through the retina and humors of the eye.
- Iris tapetum: the pigment layer of the compound eye just below the crystalline cone.
- Going out in the wind and sun causes more pigment to collect, and we say we are tanned.
- After she was bathed, a few dabs of native pigment were placed on her chest and face.
- The pattern of the pigment in the medulla of the hair, however, does vary specifically.
- The pigment on the dots of five sides of each die was some heavy metal compound, probably lead.
- The red pigment is the best to use, and goes off less in the firing; but, alas!
- This is prepared on a large scale as a paint pigment and as a body for paints which are to be colored with other substances.
- Retinal pigment: the pigment layer of the compound eye just above the basilar or fenestrate membrane.
- Those people were marked by patches of blue pigment as an inherited consequence of a plague of three generations past.
- He saw him so clearly that he was positive that there was a patch of blue pigment on the right-hand side of the back of his neck.
- The body and the legs have been decorated with geometric patterns in a whitish pigment that can be scraped off like indurated clay.
- By other means it can be prepared as a brilliant red powder known as vermilion, which is used as a pigment in fine paints.
- He refined the art by ceasing to use the stone as a pigment in producing pictures, and employing it for the more legitimate purposes of decoration.
- This grooved appearance is given by drawing the finger-nails over the part, so as to remove the pigment from thence in parallel lines.
- For the first time in history the operators of a landing-grid wore make-up to look like they did have blue pigment in their skins.
- This precipitate is used, as are also the finely ground native sulphate and carbonate, as a pigment in paints.
- Be careful not to disturb the white layer of color pigment which is spread like a silver lining of feeble tin-foil over the inside of the skin.
- The bases of the guard hairs are grayish, and the amount of pigment gradually increases distally to a dark brownish or blackish shade.
- Retinula -ae: the retina of a single ocellus: the nerve fibres or cells between pigment cells and retina of the compound eye.
- Lepidotic acid: a yellow pigment obtained from certain butterfly scales a derivative of uric acid: see Lepidopteric acid.
- The tables were overturned in the strife, and mead and pigment mingled with the blood of those who such a short time before quaffed the cup so gayly.
Definition of Pigment
(transitive) To add color or pigment to something. | (biology) Any color in plant or animal cells | A dry colorant, usually an insoluble powder
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pigment in a sentence
sentence with Pigment
Pigment used in a sentence
Pigment make sentence
make sentence with Pigment
make sentence of Pigment
Pigment sentence in english