Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pile | Pile Sentence
- She was supported by a pile of pillows.
- Things do sort of pile up on a person.
- The girl on the pile of rugs called him.
- He laid her on a pile of hay in the corner.
- A pile of superb cauliflowers caught his eye.
- They hit bottom in a pile of rotting fish.
- McGinnis went out and sat down upon a pile of ore.
- It's probably in the pile over there.
- They'll pile up and stop.
- Half of it's a pretty pile for any cove.
- Methodically he kicked together a little pile of greasewood roots.
- Hermann took a card and covered it with a pile of bank-notes.
- Donald had finished making the last pile of ten gold pieces.
- A tongue of flame leaped from the middle of a pile of stock cars.
- Then came a rally; his pile crept slowly up until he was nearly even.
- That's F.C. Wickersham, who has made such a pile of money.
- What d'ye think--would he pile 'em up a hundred foot high?
How To Use Pile In A Sentence?
- At the farther end of the natural cavity was a small pile of smouldering sawdust.
- The seclusion of the memory-haunted pile enhances the thrill of an unique experience.
- There was a pile of letters, of which he read the addresses slowly without opening any of them.
- Standing above his companions on a pile of ties, a tall young man holding a megaphone waited.
- Muffins stood in a shining pile upon the fender, and a corpulent teapot on the top of the oven.
- Drain, place them on a hot platter, pile the buttered shrimps on top and serve.
- Mix well with mayonnaise dressing, pile on lettuce leaves, garnish with hard boiled egg.
- Three times the spinner threw heads, and the pile of silver in front of Chook grew larger.
- I sprang to the door, seized the key with both hands and put it on my desk under a pile of heavy books.
- The elephant's work was to pile heavy timbers in the lumber yard, and to help unload the ships.
- At the edge of a burned out clay building, a crow was picking at a piece of garment showing under a pile of large rocks.
- Thicken the sauce, flavor with a wine-glass of wine, pile in the centre of a platter and garnish with green peas.
- One day an expert in the discovery of precious stones came along, and saw in this pile a block of jade of great value.
- When I come back you will either hold out your hand to be chained or to receive a pile of gold in it.
- He broke the dry sticks into fragments across his knee; when he had a fair-sized pile he took out his knife and whittled a few shavings.
- These confections, done up in handsome boxes, you pile up in your front windows with a neat placard explaining the scheme.
- He wandered over to the little boiler which drove the engine, and took inventory of the pile of crooked pinon wood that lay heaped up near by.
- It was covered with baize, and a pile of music-books reposed upon the baize, besides some antique instrument-cases.
- He brushed up a pile of trash, pushed it into a dust pan, and carried it off toward the disposal chute that led to the trash cans.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a round platter, pile neatly in the centre a dozen red radishes sliced thin with the red peel left on.
- He picked up a piece of board, whittled a little pile of shavings, thrust them into the ashy grate, and piled some wood above them.
- Just as Gordon with burning face turned to defy his deriders, a pile of small stones lay at his feet.
- He recollected that his father had told him that he might either pick up chips or pile wood; and the last, he thought, would be much easier.
Definition of Pile
(transitive) To drive piles into; to fill with piles; to strengthen with piles. | Hair, especially when very fine or short; the fine underfur of certain animals. (Formerly countable, now treated as a collective singular.) | The raised hairs, loops or strands of a fabric; the nap of a cloth.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pile in a sentence
sentence with Pile
Pile used in a sentence
Pile make sentence
make sentence with Pile
make sentence of Pile
Pile sentence in english