Pineapple in a sentence
Definition of Pineapple (slang) A hand grenade. | A hairstyle consisting of a ponytail worn on top of the head, imitating the leaves of a pineapple.
Short Example Sentence for Pineapple
- 1. Boil the pineapple a few minutes, to make it more tender.
- 2. I slept at the Pineapple at Fontainebleau.
- 3. I slept last night at the Pineapple in Fontainebleau.
- 4. He sat down on a mat and she gave him slices of pineapple to eat.
- 5. Grate enough fresh pineapple to have three-quarters of a cup of fruit.
- 6. Anne's bed had four pineapple posts and a pink canopy.
- 7. Bananas sliced lengthwise in quarters; over this put pineapple in cubes.
- 8. He took a swig of pineapple juice and passed the can back to Harold.
- 9. Alston threw his book on the table, and Jeffrey set his pineapple beside it.
- 10. Originally six pounds, the Pineapple has shrunk to nearly six ounces.
- 11. This is met with the merits of the pineapple parfait at the La Fontaine.
How to use Pineapple in a Sentence?
- 1. Cover this evenly with the pineapple and pour in the cheese-custard mixture.
- 2. The banana and pineapple now grow wild within the area, but they are not abundant.
- 3. Lay on a thin slice of sponge cake and spread the cake with pineapple jelly or jam.
- 4. This was a pillar of gilded bronze, its top representing a pineapple surmounted by a cross.
- 5. Chop up the pineapple and mix it with the boiling hot tapioca; turn the mixture into a wet mould.
- 6. Put alternate slices of tomatoes and pineapple on lettuce leaves and put a large spoonful mayonnaise over each.
- 7. In a big bowl mix everything except the graham crackers and pineapple in the order given above.
- 8. Pare and grate one medium-sized pineapple and then place in a bowl and add one and three-quarters cups of sugar.
- 9. Scarcely had the animals passed him, when the pineapple swung round leading his donkey, the others immediately followed.
- 10. He caught a glimpse of what looked like a pineapple walking in the midst of the crowd, next he saw a carrot, then an orange.
- 11. Dan toasted me with his pineapple and I toasted him back, drank it dry and belched in satisfaction.
- 12. One day some diners rudely complained, and insisted on a change, expecting perhaps that pineapple should be included in a dinner at this price.
- 13. Part of the charge was made over soft, plowed ground, a part through a lot of prickly pineapple plants and barbed-wire entanglements.
- 14. Wallie opened the can of pineapple he had been treasuring and Pinkey helped himself freely to the Christmas cake.
- 15. Soak the tapioca over night in cold water; in the morning boil it in 1 quart of water until perfectly clear, and add the sugar and pineapple syrup.
- 16. Even when the Pineapple was eaten down to the rind the shell served as a dunking bowl to fill with some salubrious cold Fondue or salad.
- 17. We also visited the Waialua pineapple plantation and cannery, where twenty thousand cans of the large, luscious fruit were put up daily.
- 18. Today cheese cakes come in a half dozen popular styles, of which the ones flavored with fresh pineapple are the most popular in New York.
- 19. She then pared and cut the eyes from one ripe pineapple and flaked the pineapple into small pieces with a silver fork, sprinkled sugar over and let it stand until sugar dissolved.
- 20. It is but a short drive inland to the extensive pineapple fields, where the handsome fruit may be seen in the several stages of growth, varying according to the season of the year.
- 21. Pineapple Pineapple cheese is named after its shape rather than its flavor, although there are rumors that some pineapple flavor is noticeable near the oiled rind.