Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pined | Pined Sentence
- But we pined to be more at large.
- So he pined and pined away.
- His was a soul that pined in palaces.
- He pined away until it seemed as if he could not live.
- Oh! how we longed and pined for sight of land!
- And near a thousand tables pined and wanted food.
- I'm 'bout pined to dead now.
- However, she would have pined away in captivity.
- Though I pined of love and died.
- She came to hate Russia and pined to get away.
- Ah, how she had pined since that mistake, incessantly!...
- He pined for Norah, for Cherokee suppers, Blaster orgies.
- She pined away and died just above where we stand now in this very tower.
- She just pined off and died five months after the baby came.
- She had pined for his fondness all these years; she pined for it still.
- Under this extraordinary diet the poor animal pined away and died.
- Perhaps, because he had sought to cage her, she had pined and died!
- Blackman was ever ready enough for a lawsuit, forsooth pined for one.
- Sand without bitterness, but his soul pined in the bitter-sweet of memory.
- As she read of wretched poets Who had pined of love and died.
- She had ceased to run alone, took no food, and pined away visibly.
- On reaching home this evening I pined for a breath of fresh air.
- In the souls of his brooding mariners, While the song pined on.
How To Use Pined In A Sentence?
- She pined in the exile and mourned with ever-increasing sorrow for her country.
- Often in her loneliness she pined to see eyes she loved look with love into hers.
- No wild bird in a cage ever pined for liberty or chafed under restraint more than she did.
- She undoubtedly pined to go back again into the dark wilds among her own people.
- I fretted and pined and lost my appetite and never wrote a line in my blank book.
- Two women were said to have pined away and died, owing to their intercourse with this man.
- A young girl pined for the fruit and told her lover to kill the monster and carry the fruit away.
- And yet, in spite of this, she pined for him, and bewailed her own vile condition.
- The long summer months and the infant pined away, and the beautiful mother seemed wasting with it.
- She pined for Scotland; she said that she could scarcely contain herself until she got away.
- She fell in love with Narcissus, and pined away until nothing remained of her but her voice.
- She told herself that she had always pined for Parliament, politics, and eminent people.
- While in their cradles, Garzia was bewitched by an old gypsy, and day by day pined away.
- I generally deliberated so long that I lost my lovers, and then I pined for that loss.
- Even that mild excitement paled, and Mr. Barcroft pined for the congenial warmth of his study.
- She was here some two years agone, and I thought I should have pined away at heart when she left.
- His wife pined a lot, and during the epidemic of the flu, last Winter, she took it and died, too.
Definition of Pined
simple past tense and past participle of pine
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pined in a sentence
sentence with Pined
Pined used in a sentence
Pined make sentence
make sentence with Pined
make sentence of Pined
Pined sentence in english