Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pinker | Pinker Sentence
- Ashwell smiled and her cheeks grew pinker than ever.
- Here Jeffrey looked at Anne and found her pinker than she had been.
- The skin was like a rose, a fainter, pinker rose than Dorcas had ever seen.
- It is pinker than the pink roses that bloom in the Queen's garden.
How To Use Pinker In A Sentence?
- But her eyes under her plain felt hat were bluer than myrtle and her cheeks pinker than a rose.
- A goodly number of them slipped into Miss Thorley's face and dyed it pinker than her girdle.
- So did Lady Emily, suffused with hope, which made her pinker than ever; she told me he sent flowers even to her.
- The soft white of her cheek was gradually becoming pinker and pinker; the color which began under her lace collar stole up and up until it reached her eyes, which still gazed determinedly before her.
Definition of Pinker
comparative form of pink: more pink
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pinker in a sentence
sentence with Pinker
Pinker used in a sentence
Pinker make sentence
make sentence with Pinker
make sentence of Pinker
Pinker sentence in english