Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pinnacles | Pinnacles Sentence
- Possibly there may have been pinnacles now lost.
- Crockets and pinnacles much projected.
- The pinnacles are aflame with the morning light.
- Old engravings of the spires show the pinnacles broken.
- He hoisted the Union Jack on the pinnacles of Thought.
- All the pinnacles and canopies over the arches have crockets.
- The arch is pointed and crocketed with pinnacles at the sides.
- These triangular pinnacles are double the height of those at the corners.
- The pinnacles are decorated with slender shafts and richly ornamented gables.
- One of the pinnacles was entirely rebuilt, and the three others repaired.
How To Use Pinnacles In A Sentence?
- There are no pinnacles on these buttresses, and they appear never to have been finished.
- There are no flying buttresses on the north side, and the pinnacles are much smaller.
- They flattened into a level table-land, and then they shot up into pinnacles and spires.
- It is rather an ornamental building, with stone pinnacles and carved stonework over the doorway.
- Above the white fret of reefs precipices towered in pinnacles two thousand feet high.
- The stonework of the pinnacles and buttresses is much decayed, and constantly requires renewal.
- The front of these pinnacles is ornamented with characteristic Perpendicular panelling.
- Spires lofty; the broach rarely used, parapets and angle pinnacles take the place of it.
- They are finished by two partly Norman turrets, with later pinnacles and spires.
- We now find those white-seeming pinnacles are of delicate pinks, creams, blues, slates and grays.
- The square tower with corner pinnacles is a conspicuous object in the Fulham Road.
- II Rouen lay below him, a violet haze obscuring all but the pinnacles of its churches.
- The mists drifting among these mountains and pinnacles of stone only seemed to make them more stately.
- Below the windows there is an arcade of ten ogee arches on each side of the lantern, with pinnacles between.
- His mind was scaling the highest pinnacles of its alps, where there was only starlight and the untrodden snow.
- Many lesser reports are heard at a distance of a mile or more from the fall of pinnacles into crevasses or from the opening of new crevasses.
- Where a tower is buttressed, it is a natural and logical device to make the pinnacles a continuation of the buttresses.
- The pinnacles and battlements were added in 1660, as the inscription on the north-west pinnacle testifies.
- All men feel this and usually express their feeling by saying that the pinnacles conceal the junction of the spire and tower.
- Step by step one climbs the pinnacles of excellence; life itself is but the stretch for that mountain of holiness.
- The buttresses of the aisles are decorated with gargoyles and crowned with pinnacles of a considerable size with crocketed spires and finials.
- They love the view from mountain tops, where hills peep over hills and pinnacles are clothed in clouds.
- At the base of the roof ran an open balustrade, broken at intervals by the pinnacles which crowned the buttresses.
- Hence, as the pinnacles are not enough without the spire, so neither the spire without the pinnacles.
- For a passer-by to help noting the beautiful western front and the maze of lofty buttresses and pinnacles is impossible.
- He imagined that they were stirred up by a strong tide, and several pinnacles of rock rose from deep water in the neighborhood.
- Here both pinnacles and buttresses, unusually prominent and elaborate, do not seem to be an integral part of the design.
- The outer walls of the clerestory, and the pinnacles of the south side of the nave show vestiges of flying buttresses.
- This was rough country cut by pinnacles of red and yellow rock, backed by the purple ridges of the greater heights.
- Brighter they glowed, till gods of pure flame were born in them, and then he was looking at pinnacles of virgin snow.
Definition of Pinnacles
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of pinnacle | plural of pinnacle
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pinnacles in a sentence
sentence with Pinnacles
Pinnacles used in a sentence
Pinnacles make sentence
make sentence with Pinnacles
make sentence of Pinnacles
Pinnacles sentence in english