Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pledge | Pledge Sentence
- I pledge you my word on this.
- In pledge of ancient friendship.
- You have broken the pledge made by your council.
- They took the liquor pledge and waited for results.
- Food as pledge of hospitality, 59.
- We pledge you both, and thanke you hartelie.
- The whole gang will pledge their words of honor to that.
- And I will pledge with mine.
- Effort to Pledge us not to Attempt Escape.
- Their attraction for you is the pledge that they are within your reach.
- Why would he not pledge himself at once to total abstinence?
- Another woman's pledge sacred to you?
- I'll pledge my word to see you through it.
- No man has obtained more signatures to the temperance pledge than he.
- The girls should pledge themselves not to wear birds for ornament.
- This was the same pledge which the original firm had required of its men.
- She almost forgot the matter of the pledge in this new and pleasant life.
- We are not even told why Minos failed to keep his pledge to the maiden.
- I give up the journey; at least I will not pledge myself on this point.
- The Big Buffalo once learned to believe the pledge of the Iroquois.
- I will pledge the honour of New France that La Grange shall suffer.
- You restore to him his eyes which he left in pledge at Mimir's spring.
How To Use Pledge In A Sentence?
- Where is the leader who could be bold enough to give such a pledge for his followers?
- He knew that if he signed the pledge he should only add a broken vow to his other sins.
- May my candor serve as a pledge of my wish to discharge this debt at some future day!
- He had always been able to pledge his harvest, and now he could pledge also his land.
- Your pledge is so to reform the Church as to make it meet the respect and affection of the people.
- Lastly, it was the only acceptable pledge of Austrian sincerity which Russia could accept.
- The twenty thousand knights who march with Carle Pledge with one soul their fealty.
- Deacon shook hands all around, after receiving a final pledge of good luck on Karo-Karo.
- I must not tell you yet; but, in four-and-twenty hours, I pledge myself to bring her back to you.
- He did not set a guard to sit with wakeful eyes through the night in fear that the pledge was not true.
- In the pledge they had something to point to which could serve as an answer to those who could not or would not hear reason.
- When a friend drinks one's health, who can be so hard-hearted as not to pledge him?
- He wrote a solemn pledge which all the officers in the house signed, binding them not to divulge the scheme.
- After all the matter is mere form; a pledge to secure the return of the sealed paper forged by the husband.
- Abraham had observed that at one time the habit had been placed in pledge with him by Casanova for three sequins.
- He received a solemn pledge to that effect; and presently the partners separated, a little better satisfied with each other.
- I pledge my word of honor you shall meet with no reproaches from me, which, indeed, could no longer avail.
- And you, Sirs, in return, Shall pledge me in the Captain; eat him; drink him: And laugh at him.
Definition of Pledge
To make a solemn promise (to do something). | To deposit something as a security; to pawn. | (transitive) To give assurance of friendship by the act of drinking; to drink to one's health.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pledge in a sentence
sentence with Pledge
Pledge used in a sentence
Pledge make sentence
make sentence with Pledge
make sentence of Pledge
Pledge sentence in english