Short & Simple Example Sentence For Plodded | Plodded Sentence
- Then we plodded on again.
- Then she turned and plodded on.
- Launcelot plodded on doggedly.
- And still we plodded on.
- The regiment plodded on as before.
- They settled to their tasks and plodded on.
- The ponies plodded on cheerfully.
- He plodded along at his work.
- The dwarf plodded off obediently.
- The little company plodded along.
- The old man plodded along.
- The snow thinned off as we plodded on our way.
- All he had to do was to persevere, and he plodded on.
- Pete turned and plodded down the dusty road.
- The horses plodded slowly through the sand.
- The horse plodded on with a dejected air.
- For a long hour they plodded blindly.
- He plodded on, down a slight grade.
- Nielsen plodded on, mindful of our mules.
- For many hours they again plodded on beneath a brazen sky.
- Annele plodded on, without returning any answer.
- They plodded along in silence, but hopeful.
- The burro plodded on, patient and obedient.
- All day they plodded on, neither trusting himself to speak.
- We plodded on dully, anodyned with the desert patience.
- At his own heels, doglike, plodded Hare-Lip.
- And they plodded on wearily over the ledges and down the west descent.
- They landed at the little wharf and plodded through the heavy sand.
- He did not like the going here, but he plodded on with his burdens.
- He shrugged his shoulders and plodded up the steep path by her side.
- Then they shook the powdery snow from them and plodded on towards the outpost.
- A hardy band of mariners plodded beside the wheels and behind.
- We could hear his wails growing ever fainter as he plodded up the stairs.
- Next morning, we plodded on again through the thick, yellow jungle.
- And he plodded on toward the tractor, refusing to answer another question.
- The big animals moved faster, and the tired men plodded on silently.
How To Use Plodded In A Sentence?
- Thinking this was the station we plodded on as steadily as possible through the mud.
- They had been so faithful and had plodded along when there seemed no hope for them.
- They plodded along steadily and silently, each of them thinking his own thoughts.
- Once a farmer going by offered her a ride; but she shook her head and plodded on.
Definition of Plodded
simple past tense and past participle of plod
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Plodded in a sentence
sentence with Plodded
Plodded used in a sentence
Plodded make sentence
make sentence with Plodded
make sentence of Plodded
Plodded sentence in english