Short & Simple Example Sentence For Plodder | Plodder Sentence
- The next day Plodder had a long talk with Calvin.
- A plodder stands back while the brilliant man moves to the front.
- No plodder ever kept more closely to the safe and beaten path.
- It was not only in the regiment that Plodder became a notoriety.
- Under these circumstances, Plodder was not the man to hesitate.
- Of course Plodder was assailed with instant demands to explain his meaning.
- It used to be asserted of Plodder that he was figuring for the Signal Corps.
- He makes money, Mrs. Planter, too fast to bother with an old plodder like me.
How To Use Plodder In A Sentence?
- Trickett paid dear for his whistle, but for the time it seemed to hold Plodder in check.
- That night, therefore, Mr. Plodder went to bed half full of comfort and whiskey.
- Old Plodder gave me a check for four hundred dollars, payable at the First National in Chicago.
- Everybody was amazed; but Plodder would only shake his head and mutter that he knew what he was talking about.
- His joy and pride in that shambling, God-forsaken, worthless plodder whom he had despised for years was overwhelming.
- But the wonder was, how could old Plodder bear to spend four hundred dollars of his hoarded gains even for the coveted file?
- No plodder over the desk ever wore a more broadcloth countenance; an occasional smile was the only indication of his interest in what was passing around him.
- These classic masterpieces endure through their genius; the excuse of any plodder who chooses their theme to-day is that he deals with the material of to-day.
Definition of Plodder
One who plods. | A person who works slowly, making a great effort with little result; a person who studies laboriously.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Plodder in a sentence
sentence with Plodder
Plodder used in a sentence
Plodder make sentence
make sentence with Plodder
make sentence of Plodder
Plodder sentence in english