Definition of Plotter
Alternative form of plouter | A person who plots. | (computing) An output device that draws graphs and other pictorial images on paper, sometimes using attached pens.
How to use Plotter in Sentences?
- 1. Darrin trails an international plotter and makes an important discovery. 🔊
- 2. Opening the door of the carriage, the international plotter stepped out, leading the way. 🔊
- 3. Then the international plotter led the two Americans to the carriage awaiting outside. 🔊
- 4. This young man is a dangerous spy and plotter from Kaintock, one who has used force against us. 🔊
- 5. At the same time the astute plotter found other means to extend his authority and that of the conspiracy he ruled. 🔊
- 6. While this was doing, the small plotter vouchsafed the necessary word of explanation to Ballard and Bigelow. 🔊
- 7. The kindly plotter counted that the girl would straightway convey this news to Richard, and she, poor child, was sorely tempted to do so. 🔊
- 8. Walking at my gate With eye undimmed, thou plotter demonstrate Against this life, and robber of my crown? 🔊
- 9. Swept off his balance by the prospect of fruition for his design the plotter had technically been guilty before witnesses of a violent assault upon the person of an officer in the sworn discharge of his duty. 🔊
- 10. Before this tidings could be well digested, the frightened plotter learned that his own arrest had been ordered, and that the exons were already at his door to secure his person. 🔊
- 11. So saying the plotter once more shook hands; and with the politest ceremonies, and some necessary guidance, conducted the bewildered young gentleman to the top of the stair. 🔊
- 12. Whether because he saw that I was watching him, or because he placed his own interpretation on the circumstances, the war plotter changed his frown into a smile. 🔊