Short & Simple Example Sentence For Poesy | Poesy Sentence
- Beside this bird of awful poesy stood a gray goose of very ordinary aspect.
- The flowers of poesy are sweet, but poverty is a barren soil, my child.
- Tis worse--add grief to care, And Poesy fares worse.
How To Use Poesy In A Sentence?
- Then they disappeared again in the waste and gloom from which love and poesy had evoked them.
- The poesy of this young lord belongs to the class which neither gods nor men are said to permit.
- Into the ear of the little one, music, that poesy of the air, had never yet entered.
- She found that the country rock of his reserve hid unsuspected veins of tenderness, of poesy and of melancholy.
- He who specialises in this class of literature may be either a student of English poesy or a lover of prosody.
- Yet the combined poesy of Heine and Schumann triumphed gloriously over the inadequacy of the execution.
- Dress, that splendid poesy of the feminine life, unknown or exhausted by her, appeared to her eyes endowed with a magic hitherto unperceived.
- And Poesy is a thrifty oracle with no words to waste upon the deaf, however loudly her interpreter cry out to her.
- All the flowery poesy of the streets of Paris lay there, on that muddy pavement, amidst mountains of food.
- Yet out of sorrow all that is noblest and highest in poesy and art has arisen; and all that is noblest in life has been achieved by the sorrow-stricken.
- My soul shall drink its radiance; it shall be diffused throughout my intellectual powers and gleam brightly in every line of poesy that I indite.
- I saw a wondrous light around their summits, and was lured by the faith of poesy to be the latest pilgrim of the Great Carbuncle.
- Perhaps religion to her was more a matter of sensations and feelings than of the mind; perhaps more a question of art, poesy and comforting illusion than of thought.
Definition of Poesy
A poem. [from 14th c.] | (archaic) The class of literature comprising poems; poetry, verse. [from 14th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Poesy in a sentence
sentence with Poesy
Poesy used in a sentence
Poesy make sentence
make sentence with Poesy
make sentence of Poesy
Poesy sentence in english