Short & Simple Example Sentence For Poetically | Poetically Sentence
- Her work is always vivid, sincere, poetically energetic.
- It struck me that the rain might be treated poetically as well as satirically.
- His "Virgil's Bulls," is a subject poetically conceived.
How To Use Poetically In A Sentence?
- The night-prowling coyote is appropriately and poetically mothered by the moon.
- Altogether it was a land of enchantment to most, whether gaily or poetically inclined.
- The creatures we see are the creatures we know, but they have most poetically changed places.
- The plundering was so thoroughly done that it was poetically termed "going through" a captive!
- There is a dead, dry, burnt palm-tree lying on the ground, poetically descriptive.
- Indeed, England has been poetically called Albion, White-land, from this appearance of her coast.
- After a pause he began to speak poetically of the scenery and to offer her loverlike speeches and compliments.
- Never did a girl succeed better in tormenting a lover, never was there a lover so poetically wretched as he.
- They are not poetically imaginative, are not strung for those leaps which the great poet at times finds it impossible not to make.
- Therefore, canonized saints arose from among her vigorous, keen-minded, yet poetically imaginative sons and daughters.
- A scene of nature, however beautiful, would be poetically valueless to him, unless it moved his feelings past the point of silent contemplation.
- I would not have done this without your consent, but because I think it very poetically and correctly done, and will get you honour.
- Poussin was seventy when he painted "The Deluge," which is the most poetically great of all his noble pictures.
- There, though he was poetically eloquent and diffuse in print, he stopped and could literally say no more without an emotion he considered unworthy of him.
- This is merely a simile poetically worked out; and yet it is in such as these, and some others, to be mentioned further on, that the author seems at his best.
- Are his Harolds and Giaours, we would ask, real men; we mean, poetically consistent and conceivable men?
- To some they would be dazzling, semi-offensive extravagance, prosaic minds not liking, because seeing but dimly by, the poetically imaginative light.
Definition of Poetically
In a poetic manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Poetically in a sentence
sentence with Poetically
Poetically used in a sentence
Poetically make sentence
make sentence with Poetically
make sentence of Poetically
Poetically sentence in english