Pointing At In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pointing At | Pointing At Sentence
- He was pointing at the house.
- The clock was pointing at a quarter to five.
- I asked, pointing at the exhibit air-car.
- I observed them talking to one another, and pointing at me.
- Von Salzinger was pointing at a lesser portrait.
- He lurched toward us, pointing at Lili.
- She wasn't pointing at you.
- It must be a centipede on my shoulder that you are pointing at.
- Their application is in most cases productive of pointing at the coronet.
- He made the rocks open suddenly by pointing at them with the iron.
- He held out his hand, pointing at me with a trembling finger.
- The black circle of every muzzle on the crest seemed to be pointing at him.
- He held it at a hip, the muzzle pointing at the stomach of the other.
- I put a question to my mother, pointing at one of the gardeners.
- The man pushed him backwards with one foot, always pointing at the door.
- The woman, sitting by her husband, had been pointing at us and talking to him.
- At last I decided that it must be the row boat he was pointing at.
- Orren laughed at Boyce, pointing at him, at the same instant.
- Turning round, I saw a Belgian soldier, with his rifle pointing at me.
- This man," roars the abbot, pointing at Khorre, "thinks that he is an atheist.
- Bill Bryant was pointing at the great pine marking Rocky Springs.
- And there is that constant forefinger pointing--at what?
- Pointing at her had been that spectre--Want!
- I pulled up, and, pointing at the thief, bawled out, 'Stop that man!
How To Use Pointing At In A Sentence?
- She was pointing at a stone obelisk, looking at which her father smiled and raised his hat.
- He could not believe his eyes when he came downstairs and saw the clock hands pointing at twelve.
- He asked them questions rapidly in the native tongue, and they answered, pointing at me.
- They reported a broken column nearly ten miles long with its head pointing at Peruwelz.
- He flung out one hand passionately, pointing at the miniature on the mantel behind Radwalader.
- He stood pointing at her, his jaw trembling as if the intensity of his passion had palsied his tongue.
- It was rather a series of parables and symbols pointing at all times to the path that led to a finer and nobler life.
- I remember the well-sweep was in the usual position, and seemed to me like a warning finger pointing at the bleaching rafters.
- Here is positive proof," he said, taking a letter from his pocket and pointing at the bottom.
- The Egret and her light had disappeared round a bend and the negro was pointing at the empty moonlit river.
- The room seemed to her wild imagination to be full of the spirits of parsons and social workers with flaming swords, pointing at the door.
- It was the work of a moment, and as he turned about his right hand was gripping the butt of a revolver, ready and pointing at the door.
- He was pointing at a shriveled old woman who, with bony fingers, was clawing the horse manure that had been pitched out of a car.
- They pester travellers, jeering, quizzing, and pointing at them on the road and in camp intrusively forcing their way into the tents.
- I now felt that I could walk in a bar and have a drink without wondering whether all the other people in the place were pointing at me.
- Similarly, if it be true that God made all things, that grave fact can be asserted by pointing at a star or by waving an umbrella.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pointing At in a sentence
Pointing At sentence
sentence with Pointing At
Pointing At used in a sentence
Pointing At make sentence
make sentence with Pointing At
make sentence of Pointing At
Pointing At sentence in english