Short & Simple Example Sentence For Politely | Politely Sentence
- Thompson politely restored it.
- Hobbs was politely unimpressed.
- I bowed politely to him as he came in.
- Canby raised a politely surprised eyebrow.
- They very politely invited us to join them.
- My friend told me this as politely as his temper allowed.
- He looked surprised, but very politely handed me a chair.
- The young man indicated politely that such was his intention.
- Emily appeared politely surprised by her friend's arrival.
- The mate edged politely away, leaving his skipper to face his trouble.
- With pleasure,' he answered, politely handing me the book.
- When I came up he arose and took off his cap, very politely for a Yankee too.
- Psmith turned his gaze politely in the housemaster's direction.
How To Use Politely In A Sentence?
- Winthrop politely but firmly declined to acknowledge that he had had a companion.
- They excused themselves politely for being unable to postpone the little transaction.
- They were treated very politely and shown every department from sleeping quarters to gun-deck.
- He must have been glad to be rid of me, but he politely insisted on showing me to the gate.
- The pity is that our brains have a way of 'wandering,' as it is politely called.
- I asked Paul to take part in some of the dances, and he very politely but decidedly refused.
- On a shelf a few books; one midshipman politely invites us to walk in; another sits writing.
- Beyond yes and no and politely expressed thanks, Brud spoke not at all, and Sister only once.
- Next morning a committee waited on Mr. Wickersham, who received the men politely but coldly.
- I knocked, but Mr. Dunkswell, politely but in rather muddled tones, requested me to wait a moment.
- He thought some were politely leaving him, while others seemed desirous of continuing his acquaintance.
- My sincere effort politely to avoid society seems only to have resulted in precipitating a shower of invitations upon me.
- She was to give a private exhibition to her friends the next day at twelve, and he offered politely to introduce me.
- We were stopped at the frontier, and accommodatingly rose while the custom-officers politely looked under the carriage-seats.
- She looked at him intelligently, politely curious, and no longer with the baby eyes that wondered at nothing.
- The boy pulled off his cap, gave them good-day, and asked politely if they had not seen a gentleman in the neighbourhood.
- And having politely accepted his sixpence, the griddler went his way, tinkling his bell, along the road.
- Elise, after regarding the curious article a moment, decided it would be no addition to her toilet, and politely declined it.
- Here a spirited conversation followed betwixt the two in French, and they politely bowed, and left me.
- To this Kosciuszko politely replied, declining to take any share in a public honour which it was against every dictate of his nature to accept.
- They had spared my life because the old Frenchman politely averred that I had made my crew spare his.
- Supposing that his question was a way of politely desiring news of Miss Madison, she went on to talk of her.
- He politely raised his hat and said: 'I will forgive you, dear friend, on one condition.
- The Senior politely took the hint, and repeating his courteous salute, withdrew from our presence, accompanied by his followers.
- I politely request that you will hand over to Herr Oliva the sum of 300 florins, which has no doubt already been received by you in full.
- Cosmo waved his hand in greeting to the President, who remained in the boat, and politely lifted his tall, but sadly battered hat in response.
Definition of Politely
in a polite manner
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Politely in a sentence
sentence with Politely
Politely used in a sentence
Politely make sentence
make sentence with Politely
make sentence of Politely
Politely sentence in english