Political Pressure In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Political Pressure | Political Pressure Sentence
- The Ministry had to give to the political pressure.
How To Use Political Pressure In A Sentence?
- Aside from those losses inherent in bureaucracy and political pressure, there are others special to this case.
- The fourth objection is that with constant political pressure unnecessary lines would be built for political ends.
- And their reports show what a terrible responsibility we assumed when we maintained the blockade after the armistice, as a means of political pressure and a method of penal procedure.
- The indirect political pressure on the American Government and public opinion, with its reaction on England, would have been considerable.
- Relations were entered into with the cotton interest, which, through the political pressure of the Southern States, exerted great influence on public opinion and in Congress.
- Skillfully executed raids frequently produce panic among the populace and thus, by political pressure, cause a change in the existing apportionment of fighting strength to the extent of upsetting military plans in other theaters.
- Russia, with its terrible political pressure, has made people think and has awakened their social sympathies, because of the tremendous contrast which exists between the intellectual life of the people and the despotic regime that is trying to crush that life.
- The device of issuing paper money had proved fatal, for, after a brief period, in 1775, the excessive issues depreciated in spite of every effort to hinder their decline by proclamations, price conventions, and political pressure.
- The second objection is that there would be constant political pressure to make places for the strikers of the party in power, thus adding a vast number of useless men to the force, and rendering it progressively more difficult to effect a change in the political complexion of the administration.
- The arrangement sounds more like burlesque than serious legislation; but the belief that political pressure can obtain still better terms for the tenant, and that further confiscatory legislation may still more depreciate the value of land to the owner who has inherited it, or purchased it in the open market, has taken such deep root in Ireland that the tenants have shown little alacrity to avail themselves of their new privilege.
- With the extension of a unified gendarmery service over great parts of the nation, and the development of a court system which worked well except when under political pressure, the individual came to face government as a reality--more than ever before, under any dynasty.
- As it is, such representation is reduced, as in Germany, by political pressure, to association that is rooted in the most vital relationship; and we find the Unemployed Councils, Communal Councils, and even Soldiers' Councils being choked off, and only the Workmen's Councils surviving.
- So well did they succeed that in less than a generation they produced a simplified, flexible Turkish which was used effectively by both journalists and men of letters, was intelligible to all classes, and became the unquestioned vehicle for thought and the canon of style. Of course the chief stimulus to Turkish nationalism was Western political pressure.
- [Footnote 250: Almost simultaneously, Schofield was given independent command in Missouri, a similar surrender to local political pressure.]
- political pressure was exerted in Richmond and the Arkansas delegation in Congress demanded Hindman's recall,
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Political Pressure in a sentence
Political Pressure sentence
sentence with Political Pressure
Political Pressure used in a sentence
Political Pressure make sentence
make sentence with Political Pressure
make sentence of Political Pressure
Political Pressure sentence in english