Short & Simple Example Sentence For Portfolio | Portfolio Sentence
- Let me hold that portfolio for you.
- I brought the portfolio from the library.
- The portfolio stood open.
- He came into my office with a portfolio under his arm.
- He takes his hat and portfolio and comes forward.
- She drew the portfolio from beneath her arm instead.
- A large portfolio stood in one corner.
- The leaves of your portfolio are small; draw it on this.
- Peer knocked at the door, with a portfolio under his arm.
- In a corner was a large portfolio for drawings, closed.
- The portfolio and the Indian Commissioner arrived together.
- Commerce and Industry, Portfolio of, 263.
- Fairbairns, A. Portfolio of English Cathedrals.
- He had in his portfolio a letter addressed to his mother.
- Soon afterwards the chief contents of the portfolio were published.
- Presently she opened an old portfolio and took from it a little sketch.
- A boy carrying a portfolio and a strapped-up easel stood behind.
- He had the same orange-coloured portfolio in his hand, and took it inside.
- The portfolio went to the spot; it was made of leather with brass corners.
- The chief honours of the portfolio belong to the publishers....
- On my opening the portfolio it appeared that I had been there.
- Unconsciously Anselmo glanced at the portfolio which lay on the table.
- Taking a portfolio from a table near by, he went out to where Hilary sat.
How To Use Portfolio In A Sentence?
- He took out the portfolio in which were the notes he had made about it now and again.
- He had only to realize a few certificates in his portfolio and the acquisition was settled for.
- They were to take negatives that day of the portfolio of seventeenth century etchings.
- They repaired to the library and took position by a large portfolio of engravings.
- He had brought his sketches, but he was uncomfortable with the portfolio under his arm.
- They could only conclude that the portfolio had been thrown from a window of the moving cab.
- His portfolio was under his arm, and he had in his hand a bundle of newspapers.
- In my portfolio were sketches and studies of the barrens, and in my heart were hopes.
- Charles bristled, and flung his portfolio and large black hat down on the table.
- This portfolio may be made by pasting tinted paper or book linen over cardboards.
- Before long he returned, a portfolio under his arm, from which he drew a manuscript volume.
- Lemois, intent on rescuing a particular portfolio of etchings, either would not or did not hear.
- I then carefully drew out my portfolio and read what I had written the day before.
- Dr. Meredith arrived with a portfolio containing what seemed to be proof-sheets.
- There was a portfolio of photographs lying on the table, which I turned over abstractedly.
- And as I took up the other portfolio she laid her hand upon it, rubbing it softly.
- He was short, stout, and badly pitted with the small-pox, and held a portfolio under his arm.
Definition of Portfolio
A case for carrying papers, drawings, photographs, maps and other flat documents. [from 1720s] | (by extension) The collection of such documents, especially the works of an artist or photographer. | (politics) The post and the responsibilities of a cabinet minister or other head of a government department. [from 1930s]
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Portfolio in a sentence
sentence with Portfolio
Portfolio used in a sentence
Portfolio make sentence
make sentence with Portfolio
make sentence of Portfolio
Portfolio sentence in english