Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pratt | Pratt Sentence
- Pratt was resentful at once.
- Pratt shouldered in again.
- Pratt related what had happened.
- Pratt began to retreat.
- Pratt had a free field.
- Pratt regarded him fixedly.
- Pratt was heart-broken.
- Pratt slipped into the shop.
- Pratt made no reply at once.
- Pratt softened a little.
- Pratt fairly fawns before her now.
- Pratt looked at her sharply.
- Pratt hesitated no longer.
- Pratt ran downstairs.
- Pratt hesitated a moment.
- Pratt looked crestfallen.
- Pratt was rapidly overhauling the boat.
- Pratt was busy at the paraffin stove.
- Pratt came down from his lofty pose.
- Pratt appeared at the head of the stairs.
- Pratt stared, and went on.
- Pratt went to the boarded window and looked out.
- Pratt felt himself on the horns of a painful dilemma.
- Pratt sat looking at him in silence for a few moments.
- Pratt, pass the claret.
- Pratt listened with ever-growing merriment.
- Pratt dashed out of the tent and across the clearing.
- Pratt was postmaster and local party leader.
- Pratt, tie up, will you?
- Pratt kon zij niet met voldoening terugdenken.
- Pratt was sitting up, dazedly rubbing his head.
- Pratt was sitting on his chair, tuning his banjo.
- Pratt glowered at him with keen, contemptuous glance.
- Samuel Pratt remarked.
- Pratt halted, straining his ears towards the altercation.
How To Use Pratt In A Sentence?
- Pratt took a glass, and made a point of drinking it.
- I wish Pratt were here.
- Mr. Pratt interrupted him.
- Warrender signed to Pratt to clamber up.
- Mr. Pratt will be impatient.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pratt in a sentence
sentence with Pratt
Pratt used in a sentence
Pratt make sentence
make sentence with Pratt
make sentence of Pratt
Pratt sentence in english