Short & Simple Example Sentence For Precious | Precious Sentence
- You are my very precious wife.
- But precious time should not be lost.
- Hail, precious phial!
- Could they give up the last drop of the precious water?
- He had sent her a precious vial in a sandalwood box.
- There is precious Aronach himself.
- And I may keep this precious paper?
- So that he grasps things worthless and leaves what is precious behind him.
- Instead, he spent those precious minutes telling me the truth about you.
- They're a precious pair, those two men.
- But to wake celestial rapture, He a precious three creates.
- A precious life, thyself to bore, And some few youngsters evermore!
- May Heaven shower down its most precious blessings on Y.R.H.!
- This most precious possession was the child's own mother, Sunshine.
How To Use Precious In A Sentence?
- Their property had been swept away, but they had retained their most precious possession.
- Pep waved the precious bit of paper gaily and jumped to his feet with glowing eyes.
- Church will be possessed of a Treasure the more precious because there will be none like it.
- Still he kept on, holding like a miser to every precious mile that meant so much to him.
- He swam back alone, but without relinquishing the precious burden of full calabashes.
- In the name of Liberty some of the most precious art-work of modern days has been fired.
- Caps and socks, and cloaks and breeches, Matchless pearls and precious stones.
- Oh, free him from the fetters of this curse, Lest vainly pass the precious hours of safety.
- She had given a good many of her precious holidays to the reforming of Mr. Desmond.
- His corporeal frame felt as if it had been passed through a carpet-beater, and he had lost some of his most precious illusions.
- Charming gladly surrendered the flask to the owl, who in a short time returned it to him filled with the precious water.
- A jewel and legacy worthy of such a donor, a jewel so precious that without it there can be no happiness either in earth or heaven.
- I have had no compliment, no praise, no tribute from any source, that was so precious to me as this one was and still is.
- Moreover, she seemed to entirely overlook my precious self, which gave me no favorable impression of her character.
- And the merchant filled it up with precious things from the Beast's treasure-house.
- One day an expert in the discovery of precious stones came along, and saw in this pile a block of jade of great value.
- They suspect a bandit of lurking behind every bush for the purpose of carrying off their precious Emily.
- As one, the spectators on the platform stretched their necks to catch the first glimpse of the train bearing its precious cargo of millionaires.
- Elizabeth told me that the Pasha will not give his precious little daughter but to a man who will marry only one woman.
- At length, indeed, it came, that restoring sense of self which is so precious at some times of our life.
- His duty was also to shuffle his feet when the servant-maid approached, and a precious drubbing he got if he failed to shuffle them loud enough.
- In the islands and countries already discovered are found gold, spices, and very many other precious things of divers kinds and species.
- As good look for a black fellow in the Murray reeds, as search for this precious scoundrel in the dark.
- While we have sat in the sunshine talking of old days, and watching the children grow their wings, two of our precious months are gone.
- Such was the violence of the wind and waves, that he faltered, lost his foothold, and let his precious burden fall into the sea.
- And when any of us met her there were precious little words and looks, and Fulk meant to try again after the four years.
Definition of Precious
Of high value or worth. | Regarded with love or tenderness. | (derogatory) Treated with too much reverence.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Precious in a sentence
sentence with Precious
Precious used in a sentence
Precious make sentence
make sentence with Precious
make sentence of Precious
Precious sentence in english