Short & Simple Example Sentence For Prescient | Prescient Sentence
- There is an indescribable grace in the air this first day of prescient autumn.
- He ruled over lands, and was of all men wisest and prescient of the future.
How To Use Prescient In A Sentence?
- Some such visit had been anticipated by the prescient woman, so there was no reddening.
- The money universe, most susceptible and prescient of all worlds, rocked with nervous alarm.
- It invested her with a shade of inscrutable, prescient sorrow, as of old unhappy far-off things.
- That strange intelligence, that wraith of coming events, does not speak, except a prescient soul listens.
- His prescient ability, functioning with its usual efficient aplomb, told Malone that things would not be better, or simpler, in the morning.
- If Killbuck had been a prophet, or the most prescient of "medicine men," he could not have more exactly predicted the movements in the Indian camp.
- He goes to the one for its furious energy, for the thrill of the rivalry of real people; he turns to the other for an experience of intensity, of prescient skill.
Definition of Prescient
Exhibiting or possessing prescience: having knowledge of, or seemingly able to correctly predict, events before they take place. [from early 17th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Prescient in a sentence
sentence with Prescient
Prescient used in a sentence
Prescient make sentence
make sentence with Prescient
make sentence of Prescient
Prescient sentence in english