Presentiments In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Presentiments | Presentiments Sentence
- My presentiments were not deceived.
- You know you often say that my presentiments come true.
- Strange presentiments agitated him without his being able to control them.
- She is alarmed by bad dreams and by presentiments of evil to come.
How To Use Presentiments In A Sentence?
- With the coming of day the sad presentiments and the terrors of darkness were partly dissipated.
- Premonitions and presentiments of coming events form a numerous class of well attested cases.
- What you say about presentiments reminds me of a strange experience that I had myself.
- His presentiments were too well founded; disaster was hovering over the house of Sechard.
- Since his departure from Maison-Forte, the gloomiest presentiments had assailed his mind.
- One of those vague superstitious presentiments that men are ashamed to confess to their dearest friends shot across him at the moment.
- He had heard of presentiments of ill under similar circumstances and had disbelieved them all, but now it was different ...
- But where is the man who, in a crisis of his life, does not willingly listen to presentiments as he hangs above the precipice?
- To drown the dark presentiments that haunted him, he sat down to table again, and with his companions drank immoderately.
- I'd have thought it was one of those fool presentiments if I were the only one to feel it.
- His merit is rather that he was able to illume chaos, darkness, and presentiments by the very indefiniteness and the vague music of his soul.
- And it was truly with trembling, in the face of all presentiments of what the gift might possibly, must certainly, import to her.
- It requires more nerve than I possess, to dispel all the dark presentiments that come upon the mind.
- It is to be hoped that my presentiments may not be verified, but I foresee a difficult part for the candidates for popularity to play.
- In short, the soul has its clairvoyance; it has presentiments of suffering, grief, joy, antagonism, or hatred in others.
- Every thing is completed for man between birth and death, in spite of the instincts and presentiments of his heart, and even the principles of his reason.
- It was generally understood, on the day before the trial, that the idea of a rescue was abandoned; and the trial commenced amidst gloomy presentiments and blighted hopes.
- A secret of such weight, suspended in time, ought surely to have weighed upon all our lives; and presentiments or revelations should have arisen on every hand.
Definition of Presentiments
plural of presentiment
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Presentiments in a sentence
sentence with Presentiments
Presentiments used in a sentence
Presentiments make sentence
make sentence with Presentiments
make sentence of Presentiments
Presentiments sentence in english