Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pretty | Pretty Sentence
- Frank looked pretty serious.
- Pep was pretty near dancing.
- A pretty life this is to live.
- There are many pretty sailboats and rowboats too.
- She was pretty wild and determined and independent.
- But you seem a pretty acute customer too.
- I began to notice some pretty suspicious things.
- The stock went along up pretty briskly.
- I daresay she has plenty of pretty grey hair underneath.
- He was near enough now to pretty well grasp the situation.
- And they are pretty quick judges of character, too.
- We started for home, pretty badly scared.
- Randy and Pep looked pretty blank at this.
- And that pretty lady yonder is his wife, I suppose?
- You'd be pretty soon on my tracks.
- Some have collections of pretty stones and of stuffed animals.
- Half of it's a pretty pile for any cove.
- It was pretty well broken and the wind threatened still further damage.
- They felt pretty good over the pleasant way things were going.
- And the Prince's pocal has to be filled pretty often.
- I saw her once; silk dress, pretty boots, all feathers and scent, pink face.
- So are yours very pretty hands, Master Auchester, and they are very white too.
How To Use Pretty In A Sentence?
- He could have spent such a delightful evening in that charming house, with those pretty girls.
- Bamtz was coming down pretty low in the world, even from a material point of view.
- Banfi was an impetuous, hot-blooded man who loved pretty women in general and at all times.
- The meal has already lasted a pretty long time, and is likely to last a good while longer.
- Above a little table, on which were innumerable pretty things, hung two pictures.
- I put all proper value upon the pretty girl, with her two hundred thousand pounds pin-money.
- Our railway carriage contains a native Regent, his principal wife, and a pretty daughter.
- Blamed if I liked it pretty well, either, coming from a stranger, that way.
- Little Starwood, by my side, looked as fair and as pretty as ever, rather more shy than usual.
- We have to be pretty deeply in love with a person before we can do him the honor of joking familiarly with him.
- Some pretty creditable things had been done by them and that training came to their help in the present crisis.
- The building on fire was pretty well consumed, but the fire department had saved adjoining structures.
- I know how ripe ones look when they are piled in pyramids under the trees, and how pretty they are and how vivid their colors.
- Let this serve as a hint to all haberdashers, who have pretty daughters for shop-girls, and young students for customers.
- Mac took that pretty hard, and came mighty near making the major eat his words with gunpowder sauce on the side.
- Patricia loved pretty clothes and pretty people, and the girl was undeniably pretty in a dark, tropical way.
- Patricia retained enough of her spirit to look the amused lady calmly in the eyes, while her pretty tipped-up nose assumed a more sprightly angle.
- I could not keep a pretty girl in the company, and hardly dared embrace an ugly one, even when my part required it.
Definition of Pretty
Pleasant to the sight or other senses; attractive, especially of women or children, but less strikingly than something beautiful. [from 15th c.] | Of objects or things: nice-looking, appealing. [from 15th c.] | (often derogatory) Fine-looking; only superficially attractive; initially appealing but having little substance; see petty. [from 15th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pretty in a sentence
sentence with Pretty
Pretty used in a sentence
Pretty make sentence
make sentence with Pretty
make sentence of Pretty
Pretty sentence in english