Prevalence Of In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Prevalence Of | Prevalence Of Sentence
- Drink, prevalence of, 101-114.
- Drinking, prevalence of, in the 19th century, 726.
- It is easy to account for the prevalence of both these misconceptions.
- The rhythm of the line and the prevalence of sibilants suit the sense.
- Cases showing prevalence of this mental disorder are to be found everywhere.
- As an effective scheme it meant little because of the prevalence of paper.
- One great factor in childless homes is the prevalence of the black plagues.
- There was no little risk in this, owing to the prevalence of wolves.
- During the prevalence of cholera, we should eat light food in moderation.
- The prevalence of the estufa (kiva) generally, or often, circular in form.
How To Use Prevalence Of In A Sentence?
- Hyphenation has been made consistent where there was a prevalence of one form over the other.
- The prevalence of such caricatures does not prove the absence of the sterling article.
- The population became intensely excited by the prevalence of this enthusiasm or fanaticism.
- There was at this time a temporary prevalence of negro minstrelsy and the variety show.
- The prevalence of short words is due to my effort at exact translation of their own words.
- The climate is healthful and the locality is unusually free from the prevalence of high winds.
- The extent of current immorality may be judged from the prevalence of venereal disease.
- The prevalence of wet weather has had a painful effect on the aspect of the metropolitan streets.
- Possibly the lack of tame animals may have encouraged the prevalence of human sacrifice.
- My pulsations were quickened, and the prevalence of fever could no longer be doubted.
- Other securities, therefore, against the prevalence of military power must be provided.
- Noah, as if disgusted with the prevalence of water in his time, took to strong drink.
- And the same considerations explain the wide prevalence of philosophic anarchy in Russia.
- The universal prevalence of sickness is one of the indirect evidences that the Bible is true.
- Notwithstanding the general prevalence of financial stringency, Madison prospered during the war.
- Mr. Grant visited the Borough frequently during the prevalence of these disorders.
- The temporary prevalence of the German element has introduced a tendency towards German culture.
- Dr. Hertz gives many examples of the prevalence of the were-wolf superstition in Germany.
- I do not wonder at, though I lament, the prevalence of the belief in Spiritualism.
- The climate and the general pursuits of the people all militate against the prevalence of the malady.
- Hyphen inconsistencies have been corrected without note where there was a prevalence of one formation over another.
- The uniform prevalence of these ideas in rites may be illustrated from the simplest or the most elaborate.
- They purchased almost all the available supply and held it at high prices during the prevalence of a famine.
- The prevalence of these affections is ascribed to the frequent intermarriage of persons closely related by blood.
- A further ground of the suggestibility of the crowd is that prevalence of emotional excitement which was discussed in the foregoing pages.
- Formerly, during the prevalence of plague and epidemics, the arrogance of the priest was boundless.
- That these people were miners, is evident from the prevalence of various mineral fragments and implements.
- It is a deplorable fact that the prevalence of these diseases might have been prevented by proper instruction of young boys.
- This large percentage of tannin accounts for the prevalence of constipation among female tea drinkers.
- We must look for the increasing prevalence of the city type of life for men and women and for families.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Prevalence Of in a sentence
Prevalence Of sentence
sentence with Prevalence Of
Prevalence Of used in a sentence
Prevalence Of make sentence
make sentence with Prevalence Of
make sentence of Prevalence Of
Prevalence Of sentence in english