Short & Simple Example Sentence For Priest | Priest Sentence
- A man was dying and the priest was with him.
- And through the priest the mind inspires.
- The priest lifted the chalice.
- That old priest absolutely pushed the parcel away.
- Father Valentine was a priest who lived a long time ago.
- He was to come at the same time as the priest and the coffin.
- The lawyer and the priest hastened to take their leave and disappear.
- The priest came out of the people, and sympathized with his class.
- The bishop said nothing, but he gave the priest all the powers he desired.
- Years went by, and at last the good priest became too old to visit his people.
- The priest had denounced him from the altar on the previous Sunday.
- Ay, if your priest should be an actor too, As not improbably may come to pass.
- No priest dares hint at a Providence which does not respect English utility.
How To Use Priest In A Sentence?
- But the priest would not consent to it without first reading the titles at least.
- The priest and bachelor, immediately recognizing their friends, ran toward them with open arms.
- You are bringing a terrible accusation against a respected and unspotted priest and man of God.
- Chief priest with mitred head-dress in centre: winged devil holds up the train of right figure.
- What parish priest would raise a memorial to any English victory in the twentieth century?
- A third time did Widow Murphy give the priest what she could not in the least afford.
- They would say for the Purpose, that it was inconsistent with a Priest to make War.
- Question or priest or sage, and they Seem, in the answer you receive, To mock the questioner.
- It is not uncommon for a priest to get a bit of truth by accident or by cunning from one of his flock.
- A certain very poor widow was paying the priest money for the soul of her son, who was killed in a faction fight.
- If, in any manner, he can leave the election and paying of the priest to the people, he will do well.
- A priest once threatened a bibulous parishioner, that if he did not become more sober in his habits, he would change him into a mouse.
- But he had never forgotten that one of the first duties of any ruler is to be, in some sense, a priest unto his people.
- He got religion, and the priest told him he ought, so as he could leave me his money without any fuss.
- He possessed a beautiful voice, and the priest felt sure that were it possible to procure him an efficient musical training he would have a future.
- Nobody can tell what a cross my sister is to me except the good priest in the church where I go every day.
- How they settled this in the confessional I do not know, possibly it was a trifle they did not consider worth troubling the priest with.
- The priest gravely vouched for the accuracy of this narrative, and Clement made a note of it in his parchment roll.
- Behind the iconastasis the priest and the Patrol-officer took their stand, surrounded by gilded icons and consecrated candles.
- A hooded Palatkan priest walked up to the vault door and gave each of the men a small pail of broth and a long stick of bread.
- Old Ridgeway was hated in the corps, and a better way of disposing of the priest and paying off the quarter-master could not be thought of.
- Full oft the ponderous axe on high the priest hath raised, In consecration o'er the earth-bowed victim's neck.
- She used to hospitably entertain her confessor Father Tom, a priest with a keen appreciation of the good things of the table.
- The village priest himself led forth a little band of his stout-hearted followers to attack this dread instrument of the Evil One.
- When the priest had finished his office we slipped out before any one else moved, and reached the shelter of the woods again without encountering any other person.
- Straight for a priest the mother sent, Who, when he understood the jest, With what he saw was well content.
- The priest of a little town in Cilicia was engaged one day in saying mass when a band of Saracens burst in, and began to plunder the town.
Definition of Priest
(transitive) To ordain as a priest. | a religious clergyman (clergywoman, clergyperson) who is trained to perform services or sacrifices at a church or temple | a blunt tool, used for quickly stunning and killing fish
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Priest in a sentence
sentence with Priest
Priest used in a sentence
Priest make sentence
make sentence with Priest
make sentence of Priest
Priest sentence in english