Short & Simple Example Sentence For Primary | Primary Sentence
- The primary assemblies.
- The primary ossification is in the stalk.
- Necessity is probably the primary one.
- Cells may be of two types, primary and secondary.
- Types of Primary Cells.
- Lake City, Primary S., 9.50.
- This chapter is devoted to the primary cell or battery alone.
- Indeed, the general contour should have primary consideration.
- Of such as do go to school nine out of ten only go to primary schools.
- The primary battery is not an economical way to generate electric energy.
- Besides primary colours, none others need be used on the cornice.
How To Use Primary In A Sentence?
- This ought to be the primary object of all our politics and all our military operations.
- What eluded him was precisely that human element which was the primary object of his quest.
- It derives its current from primary batteries or from any direct-current source.
- The secondary phosphates are as a rule insoluble, while most of the primary salts are soluble.
- All colours, other than blue, red, and yellow, result from the admixture of the primary colours.
- In after years and under New York Central management this primary defect was corrected.
- In this way the fact that the primary is of large wire and of comparatively few turns is indicated.
- It is seen that the primary of the induction coil and the transmitter are included in series across the line.
- The primary ossification is present at an early age and subsequently increases in size and solidity.
- After the general form has been considered, the mass may be broken into primary and secondary parts.
- If this be admitted, the laws cannot be regarded as primary or independent causes of the phenomena of the physical world.
- But we may reverse the conditions, and lower the primary to a tint retaining the secondary in its intensity.
- We see too how large a portion of this long list of appellatives may ultimately be traced back to a few primary roots.
- The primary purpose was to establish a full and exact list of all subscriptions, with notation especially of delinquencies.
- In truth, the spirit of those proceedings did not commence at that era, nor was religion of any kind their primary object.
- Of these two types of primary cells the intermittent-current cell is of far greater use in telephony than the constant-current cell.
- Usually the repeating coil has a one to one ratio of turns, that is, there are the same number of turns in the primary as in the secondary.
- Not one in a million of those who pass away every year, die from the effects of age, as a primary cause.
- The primary cause is to be traced to over-dilution of latex, giving a very soft coagulum which responds too readily to tension and pressure.
- It is better, therefore, to convert the insoluble calcium phosphate into the soluble primary phosphate before it is applied as fertilizer.
- Some years ago it was quite common to find green cover-plants employed on estates with the primary idea of minimising weeding costs.
- Mr. Gokhale himself has abandoned the idea of making primary education compulsory for girls as well as for boys.
- The receiver, transmitter, and primary winding of the induction coil are, however, included in a local circuit with the condenser.
- While the secondary phosphates, on heating, give salts of pyrophosphoric acid, the primary phosphates yield salts of metaphosphoric acid.
- The relation between the windings of the induction coil in this practice are such that the secondary winding contains many more turns than the primary winding.
- The exigencies of his theory demanded a method of accounting for the primary origin of life different from any that can be found in the common process of propagation.
- The primary current was transformed by an induction coil of the ordinary type and the transformed current was sent through a non-inductive resistance of 3,000 ohms.
- This is undoubtedly the goal towards which primary education should be directed, but it can only be reached by steady and continuous effort spread over a long term of years.
- There is a tendency to transformer action in this arrangement, one of the windings serving as a primary and the other as a secondary, but this has not prevented the device from being highly successful.
Definition of Primary
first or earliest in a group or series. | main; principal; chief; placed ahead of others. | (geology) Earliest formed; fundamental.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Primary in a sentence
sentence with Primary
Primary used in a sentence
Primary make sentence
make sentence with Primary
make sentence of Primary
Primary sentence in english