Short & Simple Example Sentence For Priors | Priors Sentence
- How much does Priors Mesne bring you in?
How To Use Priors In A Sentence?
- A great deal of work was done about that time to the conventual buildings by different priors and monks.
- Enough has been said to give a good idea of what our English abbats and priors were in the habit of doing for art and letters.
- She is one to command scores of holy maids, and have all the abbots and priors round at her beck, instead of one poor man.
- The Priors of Noyes were bound to keep it in good repair by reason of the lands they held on both sides of it.
- The first were composed of the Grand Priors of the eastern and western provinces, and of all the knights present in the holy territory.
Definition of Priors
plural of prior
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Priors in a sentence
sentence with Priors
Priors used in a sentence
Priors make sentence
make sentence with Priors
make sentence of Priors
Priors sentence in english