Short & Simple Example Sentence For Profane | Profane Sentence
- Tell that to the profane vulgar.
- Are you a profane man?
- Will you profane your holy office?
- Un profane demande pourquoi.
- Thou shalt not profane my name.
- No gentleman uses profane language.
- I love it, and cannot profane it.
- I do despise a profane man above all things.
- These were often called by their profane titles.
- Even profane history furnishes like examples.
- It is quite useless to talk about profane jesting.
- Robert! was it not enough for you to profane everything?
- He added a profane and heartfelt abjuration of the bandit.
- Hypocrites better than profane persons, 299.
- Between his gasps, profane expressions escaped him.
- What you, a lay, profane outsider here!
- A profane stage-player with such a gentle, generous heart!
- Some of the Editors are sufficiently profane already.
- The Captain proved to be a profane and brutal fellow.
- The light and profane use of the Divine name is universal.
- Religions of Profane Antiquity.
- Sacred and Profane Love.
- We must not so profane marriage, Betty and I.
- But he did not profane that scene by the mockery of his art.
- Such are praiseworthy in adding to their learning profane literature.
- And then there would be no end of profane cordialities exchanged.
- This hostility amounted to a mixture of the profane and the ludicrous.
- The use of profane language was not allowed in or about the house.
- In the space of a week he had developed a singularly profane vocabulary.
- He is master of all that is worth knowing in sacred and profane literature.
- In a thin and profane tenor he was bidden to explain his presence there.
- At the same time it shields most of your sacred person from profane eyes.
- He gave vent to a profane estimate of himself and left the office.
- They seemed more wicked and profane the farther west we walked.
- In the secret depths of his soul he uttered profane and troubled words.
- From under the white cover of the wagon there came sounds of profane speech.
- Whereupon the judge gave vent to the one profane word in his vocabulary.
- My blue serge and bright tie were almost profane in those surroundings.
How To Use Profane In A Sentence?
- If this latter was the truth then he was a very profane mule driver when he got mad.
- Using indecent or profane language towards a female employee is a misdemeanour.
Definition of Profane
Unclean; ritually impure; unholy, desecrating a holy place or thing. | Not sacred or holy, unconsecrated; relating to non-religious matters, secular. | Treating sacred things with contempt, disrespect, irreverence, or scorn; blasphemous, impious.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Profane in a sentence
sentence with Profane
Profane used in a sentence
Profane make sentence
make sentence with Profane
make sentence of Profane
Profane sentence in english