Short & Simple Example Sentence For Promised | Promised Sentence
- He promised and he will not break that promise.
- Apafi promised to bear him in mind.
- She had promised to go over to tea at the rectory.
- He advertised his show, and promised marvels.
- She promised to write to me to Constantinople.
- And Patricia promised blithely.
- You promised to love me and care for me, Abijah!
- I cannot; I promised Emily that I never would.
- He had been promised a share in this adventure, and hastened to the scene.
- Banfi promised to come, and distribute rewards to the best scholars.
- The professor of mathematics promised to bring me a Geometry.
- I promised her that I'd come back when she sent for me.
- One thought of Moses when he caught his first glimpse of the promised land!
- I had promised to go down to Cambridge, to a lunch at one of the colleges.
- Mark promised to stay, but the change in Grace cut him to the heart.
- And then Mr. Raleigh ceased suddenly, as if he had promised an impossibility.
- And lea'e us nought but grief and pain For promised joy.
- M----, whom we had promised to see safely to Cologne.
- But he promised to meet me at Brown's Springs with five hundred followers.
How To Use Promised In A Sentence?
- She had almost forgotten the message she had promised to deliver to her father.
- He declared that he regretted the matter deeply and promised to prevent a recurrence.
- The prison commandant promised that he would execute any sentence short of capital punishment.
- I was thinking too much of one, who promised to be my protector always, to think of any other.
- Her visitor's reception of Philippa's greeting promised little in the way of enlivenment.
- My dear Kate, your cousin, that promised to be such a hero, has become a mere man-of-business.
- If the aliens who drift to England, as to the Promised Land, could but know what awaited them!
- Before we visited the Pashas in Stamboul, I paid however my promised visit to Mme.
- The boys promised to call upon Mrs. Carrington as soon as they got settled at Seaside Park.
- He had previously promised me the command of the seamen and marines that might land from the fleet.
- Elinor promised to keep an eye on her erring husband and see that everything went smoothly this time.
- He promised to call again, and our interview is fixed for eleven o'clock the day after to-morrow.
- He had promised her that if she stood by him faithfully in this business he would take her with him to Haiphong or some other place.
- He then despatched one of the laborers with it to Tusculum, who promised to return with all possible speed.
- Nurse had not been upstairs for hours, and though she had promised real tea and toast this evening, there were no signs of either as yet.
- Ali, her original possessor, had promised a reward of two hundred ducats to whomsoever should discover the whereabouts of his favourite.
- As to mine I readily promised my best aid and warmest efforts in my friend's behalf.
- That was the guide the withered witch had promised would show the English officer the shortest way of rejoining his man.
- I promised myself that I would but take a peep at the land of promise, and hasten back again before my absence should be noticed.
- He listened patiently, but coldly, to my tale of monastic grievances and disgusts, and promised to think what else could be done for me.
- This was indeed a piece of news for me; I stammered out some ridiculous explanation, and promised a fuller detail.
Definition of Promised
Predicted; expected; anticipated. | Under obligation to some future commitment, such as a marriage or vocation. | Due to become manifest because of a past promise.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Promised in a sentence
sentence with Promised
Promised used in a sentence
Promised make sentence
make sentence with Promised
make sentence of Promised
Promised sentence in english