Short & Simple Example Sentence For Promises | Promises Sentence
- She promises you very fair.
- And that promises to be terrible.
- They remember the promises they made him.
- Peter promises to tell his tale.
- They take his promises into their hearts and believe them.
- May came with her promises and blights of promise.
- He began to make promises too definite.
- Some of the promises he has broken, some he has kept.
- The promises of Isuke were fulfilled.
- For months of subtle preparation his promises were explicit.
- The factor approves the document and promises to abide by all its provisions.
- She loved him, but she would make no promises as to the important day.
- Horse breeding surely promises good results as stated in the annexed Memoir.
How To Use Promises In A Sentence?
- This is the only course that promises the least prospect of a satisfactory result.
- His swaggering promises of yesterday had brought him as near as possible to that.
- How seldom promises made in slavery are remembered after a release from bondage.
- These two promises are for ever clashing with each other; it cannot be otherwise.
- There were a thousand promises of secrecy to be given; a thousand tremors to be overcome.
- He could only refuse; palliating the refusal with vague promises as to the near future.
- God made a great number of promises to Abraham, but few of them were ever kept.
- The mine opened on the Rawson property began to give from the first large promises of success.
- But Tommy looked sheepish, as the memory of certain boastful promises came to him.
- As usual payment secured the presence of a repentant Isuke, full of promises of amendment.
- There had been vague promises of coming West after "things were settled," as Anne put it.
- You see their presumption in their promises is not lessened by all their failures in the performance.
- It promises to become a useful substance, though no commercial applications for it have as yet been found.
- And secondly it was arranged that Henry was under no obligation by negotiations or promises as to the land.
- The German Government had deliberately broken its promises of Sept. 1, 1915, and May 5, 1916.
- This is the largest northern pecan that I have ever seen and it promises to be an outstanding variety.
- These promises depend in a great measure, if not wholly, on the apparent power of the person who makes them to fulfil his engagements.
- This was his thought; not expressed with the humble gratitude, prostration, and promises which he fully intended to keep.
- And this was the life which she had been so eager to share with him, the life which, in those early days, his promises had made to seem so fair!
- By promises and flatteries I won over his favourite slave, who enticed him out of his stronghold by night and alone.
- They officiate at weddings, sprinkle water upon babes, and utter meaningless words and barren promises above the dead.
- Where now were the promises of ransom, the blood-sealed vow to become husband and wife, to assume the relation which endures for two worlds?
- If you still care to save your country from utter ruin, mend your ways and keep your promises to the Mother.
- This demonstration was intended to insure the withdrawal of the French army according to the promises of the Emperor.
- Provisions were bought, men enlisted, camels hired, and a few Arabs collected together by large promises and small gifts.
- But always with a feeling that the deeds of the new management and not their mere words or promises would be the atonement for the indignity that had been heaped upon the town.
- Brahminism was finally discarded for the specious promises of Arabian invaders, and the lightly-held faith succumbed to the creed of Islam.
Definition of Promises
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of promise | plural of promise
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Promises in a sentence
sentence with Promises
Promises used in a sentence
Promises make sentence
make sentence with Promises
make sentence of Promises
Promises sentence in english