Short & Simple Example Sentence For Prosecutor | Prosecutor Sentence
- The prosecutor was eager.
- The prosecutor was baffled.
- The prosecutor looked in his direction with a frown.
- The rasping speech of the prosecutor was finished at last.
- Without making any comment, the prosecutor sat down.
- The prosecutor never left Italy.
- In this affair Winthrop acted as prosecutor and judge.
- The Prosecutor for the Crown.
- Gail Thackeray was a former prosecutor in Philadelphia.
- He gave only the answers that the prosecutor forced from him.
- And the prosecutor does not interrupt him in his infamous speech?
- The prosecutor passed these witnesses with serene confidence.
- You're the real intended prosecutor here.
- The prosecutor requested the defendant to explain their possession.
- The prosecutor knew the incidents and knew what men had said to each other.
- Then the prosecutor went back in the story to establish a motive.
- The crown prosecutor watched the prisoner's counsel.
- The prosecutor was shaken out of his pose a bit by the court-room laugh.
- The Crown Prosecutor glanced at his notes and prepared to question him.
- The Crown prosecutor blinked, and eventually Samuel Potter was discharged.
- The prosecutor demanded four months' detention and degradation.
- Mr. James Stuart, Q.C., was the prosecutor on the part of the crown.
How To Use Prosecutor In A Sentence?
- The prosecutor announced that the efforts of his detectives had resulted in nothing more.
- A public prosecutor of nuisances is more wanted than a public prosecutor of crime.
- The examining magistrate and the public prosecutor had drawn nearer in astonishment.
- Perhaps the county physician may have requested it, or the prosecutor of the pleas.
- The prosecutor threw off his friendly manner like a rustic flinging his coat for a fight.
- But the judge waved him down, and the prosecutor pressed his new line of inquisition.
- The prosecutor said, all he knew was that he was pulled behind by somebody several times.
- The agents of the Public Prosecutor never came there for food for the guillotine.
- Docs not the decree of St. Stephen lay it down that the prosecutor must be a married man?
- The libertine and prosecutor of Mrs. Wentworth is no more, and to God we leave him.
- She was under examination at least three hours, and only once did the prosecutor succeed in exciting her so that she developed any passion.
- Did the prosecutor hold her more of an enemy than a friend to his efforts to convict the man whose hand had made her a widow?
- The cattle-thief prosecutor has appeared, and will shortly present himself blushing before the public gaze.
- Even if the prosecutor intended to deal in counterfeit money, that is no reason why the appellant should go unwhipped of justice.
- It seemed incumbent upon the prosecutor to make some sort of a statement, but the attorney for the defence interposed.
- In vain did the public prosecutor point out that there was a decree of the Convention ordering him to proceed.
- The public prosecutor tried in vain to shake his story, but he positively adhered to every word he had spoken.
- I'll bring back the public prosecutor with me, and then we'll sift this wretched business to the bottom.
Definition of Prosecutor
(law) a prosecuting attorney. | (law) a person, as a complainant, victim, or chief witness, who institutes prosecution in a criminal proceeding.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Prosecutor in a sentence
sentence with Prosecutor
Prosecutor used in a sentence
Prosecutor make sentence
make sentence with Prosecutor
make sentence of Prosecutor
Prosecutor sentence in english