Short & Simple Example Sentence For Prosperity | Prosperity Sentence
- Thanks and prosperity to each!
- You will 'ave wealth and prosperity and 'appiness.
- After the cathedral was removed the prosperity of the place quickly waned.
- Conditions of all kinds being so happy, prosperity was assured.
- So the year 1805 opened in humdrum prosperity and national self-satisfaction.
- Much is hoped from the future prosperity of Algeria; be it so.
How To Use Prosperity In A Sentence?
- General intelligence is the necessary foundation of prosperity and social order.
- She had found out that friends in prosperity are not always friends in adversity.
- The prosperity of a people depends more on their rulers than is commonly imagined.
- It was alleged that prosperity of nations was a good deal owing to tenant-right.
- Wishing you all the happiness and prosperity that can fall to mortal man, believe me.
- He learns to welcome misfortune, learns that adversity is the prosperity of the great.
- Consequently his prosperity is their prosperity, and his ruin would be an irretrievable disaster, not a benefit, to them.
- The seventh century B.C. was a period of rapid development and of great prosperity in Greece.
- Nothing can be regretful that is inseparable from the conditions of the industry and the prosperity of a great nation.
- There was all that aura of prosperity that has nothing to do with the payment of one's bills.
- It was not long before the people began to appreciate the blessing and prosperity of a wise and settled rule.
- There was so little to be seen in the way of an outward display of the prosperity his elder brother claimed.
- As you would seek the future prosperity of this society, it is of vast importance that you should avoid contention.
- This fact speaks volumes for their greater prosperity and for the influence which association with a proud race has on the poorest people.
- Further it was not only detrimental to the prosperity of the islands but it obstructed the development of Mexico.
- His prosperity, if prosperity he possessed at all, was the prosperity of successful defiance of the law.
- If the shoe business kept to the present rate of prosperity he would probably have millions to squander in his old age.
- During the first few months the enterprise remained in about the same stage of prosperity as I had found it.
- Hitherto the plan for the government of Ireland has been to sacrifice the civil prosperity of the nation to its religious improvement.
- Each city carried on in grave and solemn fashion the traditional worship of its own gods, on whose favour its prosperity depended.
- Cerise was a charming woman, and an affectionate wife in adversity, but prosperity was her ruin, as well as mine.
- The prosperity of Ireland depends on its harvest, and starvation is the opportunity of the lying agitator.
- The Major's recent prosperity seemed not to have affected his dwelling-place as yet.
- It means prosperity for the farmers themselves, homes for those who are now crowded in cities, work for the idle, and food for the hungry.
- It affects us closely; it comes right into our homes, affects our comfort of living and the prosperity of our business enterprises.
- He said that he needed a holiday, the prosperity of the last year had worn him out, also the bungalow sites were many and a decision difficult.
- Almost all the prosperity of a public society and civil community does, under God, depend on their rulers.
- But Berkeley, fattened by prosperity to a gross snobbishness, rejected the idea as vulgar and unfitting.
- It had once been the home of a wealthy farmer, who, as prosperity continued, built a new and more commodious residence a mile away on the hill.
- The prosperity of the celestial empire, carried by the court fool, in a basket beautifully carved out of a wild cherry-stone; and guarded by...
- The peace and prosperity of Hayti would be promoted by reducing the term of the Presidential office to two years.
- The prosperity of Virginia begins with the day when it received, as "a commonwealth," the freedom to make laws for itself.
- We find from the Church registers that at the meridian of their prosperity they made alliances both with the Godolphins and the Arundells.
- It would give him peculiar pleasure to augment his prosperity at the expense of Sir Archibald Malmaison.
Definition of Prosperity
The condition of being prosperous, of having good fortune
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Prosperity in a sentence
sentence with Prosperity
Prosperity used in a sentence
Prosperity make sentence
make sentence with Prosperity
make sentence of Prosperity
Prosperity sentence in english