How to use Protean in a Sentence?
- The protean quality of software is one of the great sources of its fascination.
- I can see him playing a Protean part with the full sanction of his profession and of the law.
- This mighty but protean feeling I shall attempt to define on broader principles than has hitherto been done.
- The ingenuity of the judges and of those who are concerned to defeat or defy justice have rendered contempt almost Protean in its character.
- For, whatever they may be, they favour the growth of sentimentality, the protean and indescribably subtle enemy of common sense.
- The good news of Christianity, having no scientific and indeed no natural basis, has been Protean in its forms.
- I have ventured to put down as one of the four great historical explanations, under the heading of the unfolding principle, a conception that has taken protean forms.