Short & Simple Example Sentence For Protesting | Protesting Sentence
- He put out a protesting hand.
- Or publicly protesting the new football rules?
- His voice ran up the scale of protesting self-defence.
- A strong prod brought forth a protesting growl.
- Count Michael ignored the protesting manager.
- Usually he wears a hurried, unwilling, protesting look.
- But the boy had regained his speech and held up a protesting hand.
- He heard him being dragged down the corridor, protesting all the time.
- McKeogh pulled up and turned his head with a look of protesting inquiry.
- And she dragged the protesting Cynthia toward the cellar stairs.
- She was, I say, like a protesting blue flower upon a cinder heap.
- You will be cold," said Nino, protesting against delay as best he could.
How To Use Protesting In A Sentence?
- There was much protesting and headshaking, at last ended by the glint of a daric.
- Aristide held up a protesting hand, and fixed the bear with the irresistible roguery of his eyes.
- Napoleon returned from Russia sincerely protesting that what he most desired was peace.
- Besides, the late law for noting and protesting inland bills, alters the case very much.
- But all this was of no avail, and the poor protesting fellows were sent off with our poor British.
- I wonder if the protesting professor was one of those invited, and if so, if he attended?...
- A hasty election provided a protesting cook and a horse wrangler; a V H beef was slaughtered.
- The penalties were realized in painful digestion, with the duodenum the chiefest of protesting voices.
- It seemed to her that her whole shivering, protesting body was being absorbed into the strange radiance of the afterglow.
- Wallie drew off his riding gloves and stepped up briskly in a professional manner and pried open the mouth of the protesting cow.
- Curran and a few others rose up in their places, solemnly protesting against a policy which sprang from a hidden fear of the lower orders.
- Her face was upturned towards his, half pathetic, half protesting against the revelation which he was forcing from her.
- Moans escaped from his lips, moans of agony, as if unconsciously he was protesting against the painful return to consciousness.
- She seemed at that time unconscious of sex, though she has told me since how full she was of protesting curiosities and restrained emotions.
- The fife struck up, and the elephant, protesting strongly but uselessly, was gradually lifted off his feet.
- She was not food for death, his soul cried, passionately protesting against that loss, that impoverishment of the world.
- The merchant, protesting his innocence, bewailed his wife and children, and tried pitifully to avert his fate.
- Two more Baluchis were hustled along after him, protesting a little, but looking almost as hopeless.
- Wordsworth, unfortunately, in protesting against the meretricious garb of mean thoughts, wished to deny verse its more splendid clothing altogether.
- There was always a doubt lurking below, always a faint resentment, a protesting criticism, a feeling of vitally important omissions.
- Knowing that to resist meant certain death Cody began slowly to unfasten the dummy pouch, still protesting with much indignation.
- Suddenly, however, several ministers left the hall, protesting that they had not come to hear a eulogy on Paine.
- Collins turned and weaved through the stacks and out of the library waving the protesting librarian aside and strode down the corridor toward the laboratories.
- His violence in protesting against unobjectionable tenants like ourselves reconciles me to dispensing with a dog, especially as it ends with his bark.
- Together they slowly transformed the house, Samuel Quirk grumbling and protesting at each innovation, while he aided them the while with his purse.
- It was as if she was protesting against something, beating herself against some invisible, eternal barrier that divided the world into two unequal parts.
- The Puritans, down to John Bunyan, were perpetually expostulating and protesting against such procedure.
- He could hear the maid's voice, protesting sleepily, and Father Claude talking quietly to her.
Definition of Protesting
present participle of protest | Protestation.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Protesting in a sentence
sentence with Protesting
Protesting used in a sentence
Protesting make sentence
make sentence with Protesting
make sentence of Protesting
Protesting sentence in english