How to use Protrusion in Sentence?
- 1. Somewhat more of the flat, wide protrusion from the sea became thus visible to both. 🔊
- 2. Same as No. 1841, especially in regard to the horn-shaped protrusion from the back of the head. 🔊
- 3. Intercoxal process: in Coleopteran; a median protrusion of the basal segment of abdomen between the hind coxae. 🔊
- 4. Such are the facts, from which the Reporter infers, that the aneurism consisted of a protrusion of the internal and middle coats of the artery. 🔊
- 5. As they entered she pointed reproachfully, yet with the protrusion of a certain Marcella-like undertone of sweetness, at the clock. 🔊
- 6. In vivid dreams the protrusion was considerable; and when she was awake and engaged in active thought or sprightly conversation, it was still greater. 🔊