Short & Simple Example Sentence For Provides | Provides Sentence
- It provides food for man and beast.
- The hostess provides one of these for each guest.
- It means that the dynamo provides its own magnetism.
- The State provides me with that.
- This fact provides a key to much of Vergil.
- The constitution of that state provides (Art.
- A relay is in series with the line and provides a large range of sensibility.
- Every house of any pretentions provides a servants' hall.
- The latter is preferable, as it provides for a more free and uniform escape.
- In fact, nature herself sometimes, in inspiring the wish, provides the remedy.
- The Lithuanian Woman's Alliance provides insurance for 35 cents a month.
How To Use Provides In A Sentence?
- For those to whom it is accessible it provides a type of entertainment which they really enjoy.
- It provides a shelter for the individual and for the family, no matter what may happen.
- The arrival at Gorontalo in the radiant dawn provides a more interesting experience.
- The State provides both an education in virtue and the necessary opportunities for its exercise.
- This Act provides for co-operative effort between the Federal government and the states.
- C is a short screw which provides journal bearing for the screw, A, by a plain hole.
- An interlude between his wife and a friend provides a brief diversion before the macabre ending.
- Oddly enough, the law provides that when it is necessary to arrest the sheriff the duty falls to the coroner.
- The constitution provides that the three principal officers and the last two retiring presidents be the executive committee.
- In the family that plans for recreation and provides facilities and time for young people to play the problem is a minor one.
- It provides a means of entering programs which neither rely on read-in programs in memory nor require a plug board.
- The division of the loan conforms to my recommendation in the report, and it provides that the interest may be made payable abroad.
- Although conducted under denominational auspices, its charter provides that no particular religious faith shall be required of students.
- Each cut-out provides for two branch circuits; and each branch contains receptacles for two plug fuses.
- The library substitutes better for poorer reading, and provides story hours for the children who are eager to hear before they are able to read.
- The usual so-called flat-compounded dynamo, turned out by manufacturers, provides for constant voltage at the switchboard.
- Nature provides that the milk for young animals is supplied in finely divided streams, so that coagulation takes place in the best possible way.
- Nature requires and provides that the tender frame should be nourished with food, air, warmth and light, sleep and exercise.
- Fort de Kock provides all the necessaries of life, and the broad military roads of the vicinity simplify exploration.
- The openings can be screened by a narrow sloping lean-to, which serves to keep out rain, and provides shelter for the stock of fuel and the coolie.
- The wild pink provides food for the bee, the lily serves as a drinking-cup for the birds, the large dandelion is the see-saw of the butterflies.
- Dunstan(8) reported that pecan provides a perfectly satisfactory rootstock for shagbark, shagbark hybrid, and hican varieties.
- It is installed out of sight between the walls, and provides suitable outlets for lamps, etc., by means of metal boxes set flush with the plaster.
- It does not realize the great hopes born of the war, but it provides the only method and instrument by which in the course of time those hopes can be realized.
- The same natural law which enables primary and secondary batteries to be useful provides a hazard which menaces telephone-cable sheaths and other conductors.
- Here is a beautiful illustration of how nature provides for the necessities of the smallest things, and how when the necessity that demanded a certain condition passes by the condition passes with it.
- Nor is it peculiar to this race that religion does not address the individual as such, but only as a member of his tribe, and that it provides small comfort for private sorrows or longings.
- It upholds the idea of national honor in its ancient forms as related to private honor; it provides the great number of diplomatic and decorative officers.
- A law has recently been passed which provides for the creation of permanent art commissions in St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Definition of Provides
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of provide
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Provides in a sentence
sentence with Provides
Provides used in a sentence
Provides make sentence
make sentence with Provides
make sentence of Provides
Provides sentence in english