Short & Simple Example Sentence For Provinces | Provinces Sentence
- Each of the provinces was ruled over by a duke.
- The forces in the provinces subdued the inhabitants.
- The provinces are reenforced at the proper time.
- Whole provinces were begging for spiritual aid.
- In this the chief importance of the stolen provinces lay.
- To corrupt officials the provinces were gold mines.
- Indeed, these provinces afford a singular spectacle.
- The eastern provinces of the order were, 1.
- The two provinces were soon on the eve of a little war.
- The Provinces had been united.
- Abounds in the provinces of central Luzon.
- The biotic provinces of Mexico.
- She had conquered the provinces of France.
- One of the old provinces in southeast France.
- The Provinces did not work well together.
- But her liberality to her Italian provinces never failed.
- This was one of the last provinces to yield to Dutch rule.
- In Europe provinces would live upon what towns waste here.
- La Laguna and other provinces of Luzon.
- London and the Provinces Compared, 316.
- The loss of her North American provinces turned the scale.
- One of the provinces in Austria-Hungary, 1 Croatians.
- She that was a princess among the provinces is become tributary!
- Can the provinces of induction and deduction be kept separate?
- The reorganisation of the southern provinces proceeded very slowly.
- In the other provinces their houses and churches were levelled to the ground.
- Most of the provinces have little to show for this expenditure of money.
- In all the provinces there are stirrings of a new national spirit.
- In the provinces this detestation of the republic sometimes becomes ludicrous.
- Then even in the provinces such rulings work as swiftly as at court!
- It is scant acknowledgment of the provinces to be sure, but what would you?
- The olive-tree is cultivated chiefly in the southern provinces of the coast.
How To Use Provinces In A Sentence?
- Both in their own provinces and in the country at large they play a most important part.
- Have we not aided and abetted one of her provinces in insurrection against her for that cause?
- All had been despatched to the provinces on business connected with quelling the disturbances.
- A story of this kind is aggravated in the provinces by the way in which it is told.
- Intendants were sent out to govern provinces and diminish the local influence of the landlords.
- It was his object to create a high idea of the riches of the provinces which he had discovered.
- Sweden was originally a confederation of provinces united solely for purposes of defence.
- During this time the provinces appear to come out more and more as parts of one whole.
Definition of Provinces
plural of province | The part of a country outside of the capital, major cities, etc., and regarded as being rustic or parochial; a hinterland. See provincial.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Provinces in a sentence
sentence with Provinces
Provinces used in a sentence
Provinces make sentence
make sentence with Provinces
make sentence of Provinces
Provinces sentence in english