Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pubescent | Pubescent Sentence
- Rough, pubescent herbs.
- Calyx fleshy, soft pubescent internally, bell-shaped, in 5 parts.
How To Use Pubescent In A Sentence?
- Shrubby; a foot or two high; branching freely; glandular pubescent throughout; fragrant.
- Stamens 8, free, short, alternating with 8 petaloid, conical, pubescent staminodia.
- In all cases the bud scales were observed to be pubescent though the degree of pubescence varied considerably in the outer scales only.
- Their new bodies were impossibly young, pubescent and hormonal and doleful and kitted out in the latest trendy styles.
- The male flower has a corolla of 5-7 petals, violet-colored, concave, half oval, with pubescent borders; at its base a flat scale.
Definition of Pubescent
At or just after the age of puberty. | (botany, zoology) Covered with down or fine hairs. | An individual who is going through puberty.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pubescent in a sentence
sentence with Pubescent
Pubescent used in a sentence
Pubescent make sentence
make sentence with Pubescent
make sentence of Pubescent
Pubescent sentence in english