Short & Simple Example Sentence For Publisher | Publisher Sentence
- Surprisingly good for this publisher of rubbish.
- Why should he not be a publisher as well as a printer?
- Birchall, music publisher in London.
- Probst, music publisher in Leipzig.
- Schott, music publisher in Mayence.
- Zulehner, music publisher at Mayence.
- Artaria, print and music publisher in Vienna.
- Haslinger, Tobias, music publisher at Vienna.
- Diabelli, Anton, composer and music publisher in Vienna.
- Schlesinger, Moritz, music publisher in Berlin and Paris.
- Return proofs to your printer or publisher as promptly as possible.
- During the days that followed, the publisher made a slow but steady recovery.
- Andre, composer and music publisher in Offenbach on the Maine.
- This was John Nichols (1745-1826), the publisher and antiquary.
- EMMA GOLDMAN, Publisher 10c.
- Steiner, S.A., music publisher in Vienna, succeeded by T. Haslinger.
How To Use Publisher In A Sentence?
- Aitken the publisher had great difficulty in getting him to fulfil his agreement.
- Between the city of publication and the name of the publisher in literary references.
- When she tried to make the publisher take it he complained that he no longer was an invalid.
- She well knew what it was, as she had a letter from the publisher that morning.
- The publisher waded through a shrunken snowdrift to a side door of the building.
- How much is it reasonable to suppose that a publisher may have given for the copyright?
- Once she had secured the promise of a real publisher that he would take it she was radiant.
- On the Revolution he became a publisher of an infamous newspaper, which he still continues.
- I own that Clare's publisher interested me very much more than Martha's policeman.
- She wanted to find the address of the publisher who had expressed his appreciation of her writing in so substantial a manner.
- I had also to find a publisher who would understand the wants of the public and of the critics in such a matter.
- No reports on either of these, but in view of the publisher they are probably evening wasters at best.
- The publisher became so alarmed at this advertisement of the piety of the book that he succeeded in suppressing it in the first edition.
- Although the publisher had been absolved of all blame, police had not succeeded in tracing the hit-skip driver.
- It was a minute or two before the astonished publisher could gather his wits together sufficiently to protest and bargain.
- The publisher managed to find another scribe who finished the task creditably without purchasing so much as a sheet of paper.
- The publisher paused with his pen in his hand, and seemed waiting in mute suspense to know what was to be announced by so singular an apparition.
- If, however, the author or publisher is willing to present both, it is not for the user of the book to complain.
- I sallied forth into the street, but no clerk was sent after me, nor did the publisher call after me from the drawing-room window.
- It was the publisher of a chain of magazines for one of which Trent used to write when engaged in the manufacture of light fiction.
- She hated the publisher or the newspaper editor who refused Lousteau money on the ground of the enormous advances he had had already.
- There is no moral depth below that occupied by the writer or publisher of obscene books, that stain with lust, the loving heart of youth.
- He was, as usual, very short of money when this work was finished, and tried to sell it to a second-class publisher for twenty-five pounds.
- My publisher wishes me to say a few words about the genesis of the work, a revised and enlarged edition of which he is herewith laying before the public.
Definition of Publisher
One who publishes, especially books.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Publisher in a sentence
sentence with Publisher
Publisher used in a sentence
Publisher make sentence
make sentence with Publisher
make sentence of Publisher
Publisher sentence in english