Short & Simple Example Sentence For Puddle | Puddle Sentence
- His pillow was a puddle of water.
- What is that puddle on the floor beneath you?
- She saw the dirty puddle in the street.
- On a rug, a puddle of sunlight had spilled.
- He ran around, he ran abroad, Of every puddle drinking.
- Tomobei rose from the mud puddle in which he lay face downward.
- It loosened its claws and dropped with a splash into the puddle of water.
- His vanity fairly leaks out of him and stands in a puddle at his feet.
- Has he not made big puddle in massa's canoe?
- But we could not follow, for we were losing the puddle of light behind us.
- His foot splashed into a small puddle of water on the reeking, earthen floor.
- Major Flint stepped in a puddle which cooled his foot but not his temper.
- At this Kakunai almost melted into the icy puddle on the ground.
- Rob Grimes was calling back: "Mind a puddle here!
How To Use Puddle In A Sentence?
- The sweat pouring from the animal had made a regular puddle on the ground.
- Soon he came to a puddle of muddy water which reached from one side of the street to the other.
- It was climbing over the rail at the stern, and already beginning to make a puddle on the deck.
- We could not speak from the constriction, till we found a little puddle under a stone.
- He drinks from the puddle on the field, and cooks the rice straw for food in his helmet.
- He stood thinking, drawing patterns on the table with his finger and a puddle of spilled water.
- It opened easily, and I heard him splashing through a puddle in the gloomy yard.
- But the little old Maintainer was a seething red-hot puddle filled with bubbles big as handballs.
- About twenty tadpoles, swimming in a puddle of water, were taken by Lucien for fish.
- Whenever I wake up at night with my feet in a puddle between the blankets, I think of the men.
- My first step ashore was into a puddle and a fog, and I began to cough before we reached London.
- By the time he got through with a partridge there was not much left of it but a puddle of brown feathers.
- The water had stopped spurting out now, though there was quite a puddle of it on the cellar floor by the tubs.
- The puddle is suddenly drained off into some law-ordained receptacle, and the white lily is swept away with it.
- Jason found it on the hearth and lifted it up, still damp and stiff, from the puddle of water that lay under it.
- Ride him up to a puddle of water two feet wide, and he'll give a snort and fall back on you.
- He had never seen a sheet of water larger than a road-side puddle or than the stationary wash-tubs of his own laundry at home.
- Oh, only for one wink from some one, would there be a puddle of red horseblood mixed with the human kind.
- But if ye don't puddle the roots, the bush must be well watered and soaked when ye have dune.
- Weymouth cut out a chunk of walrus-blubber, with which he basted it, the melted fat collecting in a little puddle at the bottom.
- Some one has said that in looking at a puddle of water, you may see either the mud at the bottom or the sky reflected on its surface.
- It was a conger eel, which managed to wriggle, half dead as it was, into a puddle of the brackish water.
- It was almost dark, when one of my men came to inform me that he had found a small puddle of water, to which he had been led by a pigeon.
- A plump, dark-blue pigeon flew into the road, and hurriedly went to drink in a puddle near the well.
- If the puddle is made to boil by shovelling in hot stones, as described in the last paragraph, the stick will bend more easily.
- Her surroundings helped to increase her misery, for the ground was a mixture of puddle and slush, and there seemed no chance of help anywhere.
Definition of Puddle
To form a puddle. | To play or splash in a puddle. | To process iron by means of puddling.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Puddle in a sentence
sentence with Puddle
Puddle used in a sentence
Puddle make sentence
make sentence with Puddle
make sentence of Puddle
Puddle sentence in english