Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pungent | Pungent Sentence
- He had a pungent and a copious wit.
- The smell only grew more pungent with each step.
- The air was full of the pungent scent.
- The odor of wet evergreens was pungent in their nostrils.
- A pungent odor of smoke filled her nostrils.
- Soaked with rain, they gave out pungent odors.
- Acetic acid is a colorless liquid and has a strong pungent odor.
- The use of paprika is decidedly better than the pungent pepper.
- The other still bruised the pungent balsam tip between its restive fingers.
- The air was pungent with the odor of cheap tobacco and cheaper cigars.
- Even now there seemed a curious pungent sense of half-pleasure in the pain.
- It is winter, and the stove fills the car with pungent smoke.
- He walked leisurely into the shady, cool place of pungent odors.
- The air was stale with the pungent smell of Turkish tobacco and spirits.
- Two Inodorous Bodies become very Pungent and Odorous by Mixture.
How To Use Pungent In A Sentence?
- She poured some cologne on the handkerchief and a pungent odor filled the room.
- But at the same time to revile his own wealth gave him a pungent sense of playing the artist.
- Billy had had about enough of it, for the pungent smell of the forge was far from pleasant.
- But in truth it is not easy to make pungent scoffs upon what is common sense to all mankind.
- The pungent smoke from burning wood rolled up the staircase in ever-increasing volume.
- The breath of heavily-scented flowers mingles with the pungent sweetness of clove and nutmeg.
- California, with its pungent stimulants of odor and color, appealed to her from the very first.
- The air was as soft as summer, but with a strange, pungent quality which the summer had lacked.
- And poured upon the counter a flood Of pungent raspberries, tanged like wood.
- A pungent smell of ether, nitrous oxide, iodine, chlorine, wet laundry and scorched gauze.
- Just for a moment a pungent perfume for which he could find no adjectives swept softly to his nostrils and was gone.
- Ronicky obeyed; the air was beginning to fill with the pungent and unmistakable odor of burning wood!
- The sufferer turned her head away from the pungent odor, and seemed to be struggling against some unseen force.
- And she held to his lips a tumbler containing a liquid that, pungent to the taste, at once revived him.
- That rapid variety of sensations; that whirl of brilliant objects; that succession of pungent pleasures.
- Our sergeant, after a few very pungent remarks, commanded the section to move to one hundred yards.
- Odours of oil and shoddy, and all such things as characterised the town, grew more pungent under the heavy shower.
- It is remarkable for discharging with quite an explosion from the end of its body a pungent fluid, probably as a protection against its enemies.
- The room is dense with pungent wood smoke, which escapes through the doorway, and only a few embers remain.
- Inserting the smaller end into the nostril, he elevates the other, and thus conveys the pungent powder directly to the part.
- The window was partly open, and the same pungent odor of death and life in one which had endured all day came in her nostrils.
- We have nothing to drink but the dirty water of some mountain stream mixed with dry leaves, which give it a most pungent flavour.
- And now, as they slipped down the long decline into the foreign quarter the pungent oriental breath of Chinatown was blown up to them.
- In front of him the glasses sparkled alluringly: a delicate mist gathered on their ice-chilled curves: a pungent sweetness wavered in his nostrils.
- He had traveled something less than an hour, when he began to notice a thin blue haze in the air, and at the same time to smell a pungent smoke.
Definition of Pungent
Having a strong odor that stings the nose, said especially of acidic or spicy substances. | Having a strong taste that stings the tongue, said especially of hot (spicy) food, which has a strong and sharp or bitter taste. | (figuratively) Stinging; acerbic.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pungent in a sentence
sentence with Pungent
Pungent used in a sentence
Pungent make sentence
make sentence with Pungent
make sentence of Pungent
Pungent sentence in english