Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pupils | Pupils Sentence
- Seven pupils qualified during 1912.
- It trains its pupils to think and choose for themselves.
- His pupils had left him and men avoided him.
- The vertical-slit pupils of their eyes.
- The vertical slit pupils of his eyes expanded, contracted.
- At Lares the pupils have been very regular in attendance.
- Among his principal pupils may be mentioned: J. and A.
- He must not corrupt the minds of his pupils with demonstrations.
- First he posed his pupils with questions and then dictated model replies.
- Dirkovitch saw the marks, and the pupils of his eyes dilated.
- The pupils may read the questions orally and give the answers orally.
- A few private pupils whom I secured helped me out of my most pressing need.
- With the Sophomore year, High School pupils had met several new things.
- He had as pupils in the same style, two daughters and M. S. Merian.
How To Use Pupils In A Sentence?
- One incident shows the appreciation of my pupils and neighbors for my efforts in their behalf.
- He had been trying to inspire in his pupils some conception of the poetry contained in history.
- Even as he looked with dilating pupils he could see the earth darken with the spreading moisture.
- The pupils of her eyes assumed that look, as of a startled hare, which shone in them sometimes.
- Miss Kilrain also breathed from her diaphragm, and urged her pupils to try the same.
- In the manual for teachers and pupils the biblical text in a good modern translation is included.
- His first effort was to prepare a list of books suitable for pupils in all grades of the rural schools.
- But she persistently resisted the entreaties of her young pupils and their parents to move into better lodgings in the city.
- As a matter of fact, pupils under this method can be just as well trained in these branches as under the old plan.
- And not only this, but the general interest of patrons may help and cheer both teacher and pupils throughout the year.
- Teachers, patrons, and pupils are brought into close relationship and a higher standard of education is developed.
- Most farmers would be entirely willing to allow the pupils to take such saplings from their wood-lots if the work were properly done.
- Hartford lost all colour in his face and his pupils dilated to pin-prick size, then he ran outside to the garden.
- Similar causes have operated to produce discontent amongst the teachers, who in turn inoculate their pupils with the virus of disaffection.
- So we see the need of introducing into our rural schools nature-study for the young pupils and elementary agriculture for the older ones.
- Thus we immediately come to the question: What has the master himself and what have his pupils done on it?
- As time rolled on his pupils gradually abandoned him, and he ended by becoming one wheel more in the machinery of the wealthy establishment.
- She herself sang, her pupils helped to the best of their ability in solos, choir-singing, and recitations.
- A glaring white bulb, suspended in an ice-blue ceiling, dug into his pupils with relentless intensity.
- He very soon remarked the superior intelligence which Joseph showed among the twenty-five pupils in his charge.
- Hannibal once more; but his pupils cared less for Hannibal than for the bumble-bees droning in the window-frame.
- He commanded the utmost respect, especially among the pupils of the village school, where he had taught five successive winters.
- He was a schoolmaster of little children whom he taught to read and write, and his pupils denounced him as a Christian.
- Frau Luise stood on deck in the bow of the vessel with several of her favorite pupils near her; no one uttered a word.
- A more important fact is that, as far as I know, extreme contraction of the pupils is not a symptom of sleeping sickness.
- But he is still more dangerous when he remains a schoolmaster and uses his position to teach disaffection to his pupils either by precept or by example.
Definition of Pupils
plural of pupil
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pupils in a sentence
sentence with Pupils
Pupils used in a sentence
Pupils make sentence
make sentence with Pupils
make sentence of Pupils
Pupils sentence in english