Short & Simple Example Sentence For Purposeful | Purposeful Sentence
- Lady Meg ahead as usual, and with a purposeful air.
- But the purposeful factor in such a case is not fear but flight.
- He moved off with all the confident air of his simple, purposeful nature.
- Lying means a purposeful intent to deceive by word of mouth or written word.
- Men stared at her, but none dared molest so purposeful a young woman....
- Fyles's purposeful eyes surveyed the man with a thoughtful smile.
- This was purposeful vagueness and Miss Falconer's crayon snapped.
How To Use Purposeful In A Sentence?
- In that first glimpse from the Pullman window he had seen the purposeful character of her.
- Again he recalled the hurried purposeful visit that had ended with his finding the enemy passed forever beyond his reach.
- Verschoyle in his simplicity had seen the metropolis as consisting of purposeful mammas and missish daughters bearing down upon him from all sides.
- At no time could purposeful exhalations be detected, and no explanation of her feigned vomiting could be gained.
- Their talk had turned naturally, and with scarcely any purposeful guidance of his, in a direction that helped him.
- We ascribe to the child a strong disposition to real fear and would consider it purposeful if this fear were in fact a heritage.
- In this condition the entire body often stiffens, and purposeful movement of any kind becomes for a time impossible.
- The rarity of such purposeful ghosts in an age like ours, so rich in ghost stories, must have a cause.
- Bowles dropped down on his blankets, still nursing his aching head; but in the morning he rose up with a purposeful look in his eye.
- Here was no purposeful track, broad, smooth and white, keeping its way straight through every obstacle.
- He turned his back on Tabs and commenced to move about the room, picking things up and examining them with a purposeful curiosity.
- He snapped sideways in a purposeful silence, met the swinging fist adroitly, and sank his fine teeth cruelly in the fat wrist.
- She walked in briskly, a middle-aged capable-looking woman, holding a broom, and glanced all round the room in a purposeful way.
- He went with the directness of a purposeful man to the Fahrgasse, the street of the rich merchants, knocked at a door, and was admitted.
- Its intricacy of parts and their purposeful interrelation demands explanation, and therefore the fundamental problem is to explain how this machine came into existence.
- In so far as the development is still incipient, and is restricted to a mere signal, the more undisturbed the conversion of the readiness to be afraid into action the more purposeful the entire proceeding.
- When at length she went up to the balcony to tell Harboro that supper was ready, she stood arrested by the pleasantly purposeful expression in his eyes.
- At present the home is suffering, just as the city is suffering, from a lack of that purposeful organization which will order the parts aright and subject the processes to the most important and ultimate purposes.
- The major components of a military problem are of course intimately connected, because a purposeful action, accomplished, is equivalent to an objective, attained.
Definition of Purposeful
Having purpose; intentional. | Having a purpose in mind; resolute; determined.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Purposeful in a sentence
sentence with Purposeful
Purposeful used in a sentence
Purposeful make sentence
make sentence with Purposeful
make sentence of Purposeful
Purposeful sentence in english