Short & Simple Example Sentence For Purring | Purring Sentence
- Suddenly a faint purring noise came to his ears.
- It snuggled down against her shoulder, purring loudly.
- Martin Luther was a proud and purring mother.
- Suddenly I heard the purring of Boche planes overhead.
- And her low voice mingled pleasantly with the purring of their ski.
- Straight ahead of him he heard the faint purring of a muffled motor.
- She was as hard to read as a purring cat, but that did not matter.
- She seems more like a dainty little kitten purring close to its master.
- All but purring with satisfaction and relief, Calendar halted.
- Mrs. Scone, purring solicitously, supported her into the open air.
How To Use Purring In A Sentence?
- There is nothing that gives a greater sense of comfort than the purring of a cat.
- And, clasping the purring cat close in her arms, she was soon back in the land of dreams.
- A discreet and feathery purring filled the room as Barres stroked the jet black, silky fur.
- It was opened in a moment, and in I popped, purring as loudly as I knew how to.
- There was nothing false in these purring pleasantries, with which he amused all correspondents alike.
- The breath hissed through his clenched teeth as the goading words fell in the voice of purring softness.
- Generally you found purring beside a hydrant a shiny steamer which had beaten the truck by perhaps a dozen seconds.
- He hurried back to where he had left the motorcycle, and soon was once more purring along the woodland track.
- Her chauffeur drove a monster automobile with a great purring engine that whipped her about the city with the color blown into her cheeks.
- To my horror, she reminded me of a pleased, purring kitten that had been stroked in the right direction.
- He arched his neck, and rubbed against her, purring as if to show his delight with the news she had told him.
- Jaquetta used to call her a panther of the wilderness, but to my mind there was none of the purring cattish tenderness of the panther.
- I called her to me; she rubbed herself against me with arched back and extended tail, purring the while with the greatest amiability.
- She was purring perhaps a little bit too much for absolute sincerity, but it was pleasant to be met with such apparent cordiality.
- The kitten came out of the hut, rubbed purring against me, and at last jumped confidingly into my lap.
- They make such a fascinating purring noise coming, ending in a singing scream; you have to jump up and see.
- A machine that had been purring in the distance passed, slowed up, and stopped a little way beyond the camp.
- There was gasoline in his tanks and the purring hum of the motor was like a Beethoven symphony to his ears.
- A cat will stay on your knees a whole evening, purring away, happy in your company and careless of that of its own species.
- The little gray house, so close to the purring waves that in storms their spray splashed over its very doorstep, seemed deserted.
- His first impulse was to run at speed toward the purring motor, and to try to locate exactly the position of the hidden wireless station.
- Then, just as the picture had appeared, it faded, the lights went out, the purring of the motors ceased.
- From a distant meadow the purring whistle of the whip-poor-will sounded in continuous cadence, like a monotonous and gentle lullaby.
- Jacob read the letter as he sat out amongst his roses, with the engine of his motor-car purring in the street, waiting to take him to town.
- She was a small, purring lady, with a tilt of the head, and an insinuating voice of singular clearness, with a question-mark in it.
- The rattle of mishandled gears died to a thin metallic clanking, then to a purring whisper, and then the whisper expired, dead silence ensuing.
- But that instant a rough purring rose to a howl under my window, and I sprang from my bed to see what sort of beast uttered it.
- The pup whined gently, and in his throat Neewa made a purring sound and followed it with a squeaky grunt that was like the grunt of a little pig.
- The country was like some great purring creature that let him lie in its bosom and filled his body with the warm steady throb of its untroubled strength.
- He levelled the plane out, threw a last glance at the carpet of gas he had laid, and spurred the purring Rahl-Diesels to their limit.
Definition of Purring
present participle of purr | A sound that purrs. | (sports) Synonym of shin-kicking
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Purring in a sentence
sentence with Purring
Purring used in a sentence
Purring make sentence
make sentence with Purring
make sentence of Purring
Purring sentence in english