Short & Simple Example Sentence For Push | Push Sentence
- Let him enjoy his triumph, and push it to the utmost.
- The Push closed quietly in.
- Jonah found the Push thirsting for blood.
- The Push seemed lost in thought.
- The time was come to strike, but the Push hesitated.
- The Push gave chase, with Chook in the lead.
- She didn't want to prod and push and praise.
- He soon tried to push himself up off the ground and this he tried a few times.
- This is just the way men argue, and push themselves out of a difficulty.
- He joined the others, using the board to push their unstable float along.
- He looked round for the Push and remembered that they were scattered.
- He wondered carelessly what had happened after the Push bolted.
- But it was his knowledge of Push methods that sealed his tongue.
- The Push had watched in ominous silence the approach of the Frenchman.
How To Use Push In A Sentence?
- He guided her into the notches in the cliff face and push her up along the way.
- If he has imagined that he could push that woman into our society, he is mistaken.
- Byrne ran to the bed and attempted to lift up, to push off the horrible lid smothering the body.
- The pressure of the wind would, if unhindered, push the kite into a horizontal position.
- They saw him knock and step half within, then withdraw and gently push his daughter ahead of him.
- The Push resolved to stoush him, and had lain in wait for a week without success.
- The singer stopped and scowled at the group, but the Push seemed to be unaware of his existence.
- The Push grew restless, divided between a desire to upset the meeting and fear of the police.
- The Push gathered round, grinning from ear to ear, sooling the women on as if they were dogs.
- The Push moved to the kerbstone, and, with a derisive grin, awaited the performance.
- The Push yelled with derision as Jonah edged out of the circle ready for flight.
- The Push opened out, and the man, sobered by his danger, stood for a moment with bewildered eyes.
- Then he began to drop in on Monday or Tuesday instead of loafing with the Push at the corner.
- The Push was secure, and the blame would fall on the Ivy Street gang, the terror of Darlington.
- There's nuthin' in it, Joe, as yer said, an' besides, the Push is waitin' for yer.
- Latent barbarism that peeked through the veneer of intelligence and civilisation was set to push the world to its final conflagration.
- Turenski to push a broom around the floors of the museum, and this he did with great determination and efficiency.
- Its action is to give a series of blows on its gong when its key or push button closes the battery circuit.
- So he rode and he rode until he came to the edge of the wood, and there he got off his horse and began to push his way through the thorny thicket.
- These things are mighty motors which push along civilization, throwing a wonderful energy into the forward impulse of the world.
- When you led him down to water, you had to go sideways; and if you wanted to get him in through the corral gate, you had to push him in backward.
- A moment later the leader of the Push crossed the street, and took his place in silence under the veranda.
- Spite of her four-footed assistant, she could scarcely have pulled the load up-hill, had not a vigorous push from behind aided her.
- When told that the Push was waiting for him, he had listened without interest; the matter seemed foreign and remote.
- And it would be so easy, she knew, to evade it now as she had evaded it from the beginning, to push to-day into to-morrow for the rest of her life.
- Brook offered Lloyd to push the buttons in the select numbers on the rectangular board and then waited for results, but nothing happened.
Definition of Push
(transitive, intransitive) To apply a force to (an object) such that it moves away from the person or thing applying the force. | (transitive) To continually attempt to persuade (a person) into a particular course of action. | (transitive) To press or urge forward; to drive.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Push in a sentence
sentence with Push
Push used in a sentence
Push make sentence
make sentence with Push
make sentence of Push
Push sentence in english