Put Forward In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Put Forward | Put Forward Sentence
- I put forward the excuse of my ambition.
- Luther himself did not put forward a single new idea.
- Nor again did the teaching put forward a new philosophy.
- She put forward these remarks with unbiassed placidity.
- He put forward a hoof, quite carelessly it seemed.
- I can only put forward the theory that the Zep.
- His view is not unlike that put forward by Cornford.
- What of the modest suggestions I put forward here?
- Too late Guidobaldo put forward a hand to stay the Duke.
- Seriously and circumstantially he put forward his proposition.
- But he put forward his dismissal as an argument against marriage.
- The first girl now put forward with resolution her pawn of knowledge.
- She had put forward neither violence nor passion in support of her arguments.
- There was no such pretence put forward as the escort of Mary.
- The lion put forward one big paw, his eyes now all purple blaze.
- It seemed incredible that Cologne had actually put forward such a proposition.
- Gay put forward his ideas and painted a glorious future for Lavinia.
- She put forward her face until her breath swept Lem's skin.
- Such was the plea put forward on behalf of the Church of England.
- He resolved to put forward a bold face, and bully Mr. Masterson.
- On the 15th Mr. Asquith put forward his defence in the House of Commons.
How To Use Put Forward In A Sentence?
- Truly it is difficult to put forward in our age a principle more hypocritical and more stupid.
- He was put forward to negotiate with our representatives with respect to the proposed sale.
- It may be well to state briefly the views put forward by our other authorities for this period.
- He hoped no little or narrow parochial spirit would be put forward in this matter.
- Suzanne put forward a little delicate arched foot which she rested on one of the fire-dogs.
- The need of colonies is often put forward as a real and also a legitimate motive for war.
- The cardinal was put forward as a stalking-horse, to be discarded at the right moment.
- I am ashamed to be a State in a commonwealth that can put forward such an excuse.
- No policy of wage settlement akin to that put forward in this book could win favor in their eyes.
- If the conclusions here put forward are true, they give a key which opens up much character to us.
- He listened in fierce stillness while Waters put forward his request to be taken on.
- Many who realized these difficulties put forward French as the auxiliary international language.
- Your ladyship will please to observe that I have put forward no opinion on the case.
- She did not put forward her urgings crudely, as for the sake of Scott, her son.
- They encouraged him to put forward these proposals and to communicate with Nicholas Fenn.
- I practically told him I was going to do it, and he put forward some objections, which I met.
- The Land League put forward a candidate who was at the time an inmate of Kilmainham gaol.
- Therefore you should put forward your most earnest efforts toward the acquisition of sciences and arts.
- Beyond this point we are not in a position to put forward any definite supposition as to the apparently haphazard occurrence of the phenomenon.
Definition of Put Forward
(idiomatic) To propose for consideration. | (idiomatic, transitive) To change the time in a time zone to a later time.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Put Forward in a sentence
Put Forward sentence
sentence with Put Forward
Put Forward used in a sentence
Put Forward make sentence
make sentence with Put Forward
make sentence of Put Forward
Put Forward sentence in english